1 Like

Bologna pull one back. Not over yet.
Game over in Verona. 3-0 Calhanoglu.
Hattrick for Mertens! Only 3 touches to score :giroud3:

3-1 Juventus with Fatty and 4-1 Milan.
Napoli are so sexy :kos2:
4-1 Juventus with Cuadrado.
Genoa pull one back. Great game.
Napoli win it in the end, while man, Benevento canā€™t just win a point this season :mustafi:

Mertens here is exceptional.

Everything about his forward play here is spot on. Firstly peels away from his marker to allow the ball to be played. Secondly, while the ball is airborne, he gets his head down for a short burst, then gets his eyes on the ball thereafter - underrated attribute to be able to initially take your eyes off the ball like that IMO. And finally the first touch couldnā€™t be any better and manages to find the net from that angle. Have to say for someone who has only started playing CF in his later years, he is class.

4 Likes

28M release clause :eyes:

If I was Dries I would refuse any and all clubs who come knocking on the door. From a personal perspective heā€™s not going to have it better anywhere else.

1 Like

Impossibile to get him, as Napoli are more ambitious than us.

Where did I say we should get him lol. Just posted the story

It sounded so :smile:

1 Like

Would love to see Walcott in Serie A.

Pjanić, Dybala and Higuaƭn :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Theo has no tactical awareness. Heā€™d struggle in Italy.

1 Like

Fatty scores for Juve.
Juventus win 2-0 in the end. Fattyā€™s brace.

1 Like

Montella getting the sack then?

1 Like

Milan are apparently fucked if they miss UCL.

1 Like

FFP?

1 Like

Canā€™t remember exactly but itā€™s that and the new owners wanting some of their investment back. I thought I posted the link in here previously but I didnā€™t and canā€™t find it again.

Found this though

1 Like

sell to who though, who will keep on buying a team that is underachieving with a huge amount of money constantly been spent on the squad. Is their income good in comparison to their outgoings? I guess someone would buy because of their name and history but they seem like a club which used to be massiveā€¦i am scared this could happen to Arsenal a big club that fades away like Livepool and these lot we have to act.