Serie A

Genuinely surprised that’s your position, I would have thought the total decline from being among the top 2-3 club teams in the world would have fans clamouring to kick him out.

Maybe it’s just because I’m used to Arsenal fans perspectives on long term contribution :joy:

I’m glad he’s gone, and the future is brighter without him at the helm holding us back, but I think Berlu’s Milan reached heights Arsenal never did so tolerate Berlu a lot more than I would if he had had the last decade success wise that Wenger has.

Plus it was because of him we were ever up there to begin with, of course we shouldve capitalised commercially like manutd etc have, but still, he helped build teams that made me fall in love with football and give me some of the best memories of my life.

1-0 Candreva.

I turn on the telly, hoping for something to watch while I eat my leftover pizza. Go to BT to see if Spurs are on this channel shortly, but find the Milan derby instead.

Thought I’d stick a few quid on Inter and pull my phone out of my pocket, only for Internet to score then and there. Typical.

Edit: and just as I post this Icardi adds a second ffs lol

1 Like

2-0 Icardi. Inter running riot.
Big chance for Milan to make it 2-1!
Romagnoli! Game on! Another great ball in from the right.
Milan deserve the draw now. Inter have just parked the bus in the second half.
5 minutes added on.
Biabiany is still a pace merchant, nothing more.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Orsato fucked it up! The game should have ended after 5 minutes of added time, but Milan scored in 97’. Deserved result though.

That Internet’s a decent side

Damn you edited already lol

1 Like

good that you didn’t then right?

1 Like

Damn I thought this was tomorrow. Fucking hell

1 Like

Juventus leading Pescara thanks to Higuain’s brace. Roma are losing at home against Atalanta, instead.
The league is over. Juventus win easily, while Roma draw against Atalanta.

3 Likes

we really need to sign him…bet we will go and get someone like Moussa Dembele from Celtic though (i guess he is not bad but much rather Belotti)

What’s a rooster season?

When he scores his celebration is the rooster.

I think that’s what rooster season means as I wondered the exact same thing lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Napoli :giroud: :giroud2:

How many open play goals in those 25 ?

2 pens, not sure about FKs etc.

1 Like

Christ! What a game that was Fiorentina vs. Inter! Inter were leading 2-1 at HT, than Fiorentina scored 4 in just 15 minutes before Icardi added other two goals to his tally.

1 Like

What a strike from Bonucci! :clap:

1 Like

He’s gotten so much better with age. I remember him and Ranocchia at Bari. I always thought Ranocchia would be the better CB but careers have gone in two separate directions.

2 Likes