Serie A

jesus

What a goal.

Pfff some golazo from Cuadrado

1 Like

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Ramsey-esque levels of brilliance

I donā€™t understand how you can go from scoring goals like that on a weekly basis to barely being able to make a forward pass.

Fucking Ramsey, man. Itā€™s obviously in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Inter played very well, but Juventus are just too strong.

Dzeko gives Roma the lead against Fiorentina.

4-0 FT. Big win for Roma.

Big win for Roma. Their full backs have played for me an outstanding game.

Thumbs up for De Rossi as playmaker and for Radja Naingollan, a fantastic midfielder which I would love to see with us.

Anyone else hear the commentator in the Roma game say Franck KessiĆ©ā€™s apparently agreed terms with Roma, great signing if itā€™s true.

Anyway nice stuff from Roma, was kinda hoping for a little reverse ball from Dzeko to Totti there at the end but fair play to the big Bosnian for bagging his second of the night his now the Top scorer in Serie A atleast until Mertens tears up Genoa on Friday :smirk:.

1 Like

According to Gomez, Atalanta skipper, KessiĆØ agreed terms with Roma in January but they failed to reach an agreement with Atalanta before June because Paredes refused the transfer.

3 Likes

Hard watching Atalanta getting asset-stripped like this, although of course they are hardly innocent bystanders in the process.

1 Like

Juventus and Milan play their games in hand today.
Juventus 0-0 HT.
1-0 Mandzukic. Juventus winning without playing at their best.
2-0 Higuain. Deadly.
Juventus 7 points above Roma now.

Can Juve be a threat to win the Champions League ?

Milan 0-0 against Bologna at HT. They look so ordinary in this 2017.

I donā€™t know. They have looked a bit too ordinary in Europe this season.

Donā€™t they kinda need to win the CL to justify the Higuain deal?

1 Like

Of course, you donā€™t spend that amout of money on a player to only win the league.

1 Like

Losing to a team with only 9 men. Disgraceful behaviourā€¦

1 Like