Serie A

AS Roma are just the best. Not only do they have beautiful kits and are based in a beautiful city but they have a great PR team too :joy:

2 Likes

First round up:

Atalanta-Frosinone; Bologna-Spal; Chievo Verona-Juventus: Empoli-Cagliari; Lazio-Napoli; Milan-Genoa; Parma-Udinese; Sampdoria-Fiorentina; Sassuolo-Inter; Torino-Roma

2nd round-up:

Napoli-Milan and Juventus-Lazio

3rd round up:

Milan-Roma

Cracking start. So many big games in the first month.

:poldi:

4 Likes

Lol!

Romaā€™s english twitter account is one of the best out there.

2 Likes

Serie gon b LIT
Opinions on Lautaro too pls

1 Like

Serie A>>>La Liga next season.

Next season? It was better than La Liga last season, what with it having an actual title race and Dybala :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is he available? Get him Wenga, I mean Emma.

Heā€™s already to Internazionale it seems.

Shucks. Quite a decent player

Today #Juventus and #Milan will finalize the deal for Caldara, Bonucci and #Higuain (@DiMarzio)

ā€” Francesco Porzio (@fraporzio95) 31 juli 2018

No Chelsea for Higuain than.

Or Rugani Iā€™d imagine.

True. Itā€™s getting even better this season though.

Serie A will be awesome again when teams can compete with Juve. Itā€™s why Iā€™m hoping for a revival in the fortunes of Milan and Inter. I still donā€™t see Roma or Napoli proving much of a challenge for Juventus this season

4 Likes

Apart from that post-Calciopoli period Internazionale never has been a factor in Serie A title races on the regular. They have made noise on the transfermarkt with Ronaldo/Vieri but it always has been a two team League.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true for the most part, although Iā€™ve read great things about them under Helanio Herrera in the 60s/70s. I hope that their new owners lift the club up to the level with Juventus though, Iā€™m not sure about how much wealth they have but they seem to have the cash available to invest.

Serie A especially needs a strong Milan though. It would be like having La Liga with a strong Madrid and a weak Barca, it just losses all its glory.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah hope it happens. I want to see Inter rise up the ladder again.

Serie A is going to be interesting next season. Just hope the UK coverage is good and Eleven Sports donā€™t fuck it up! They still havenā€™t announced how weā€™ll be able to watch it and cost etc.

I hope Eleven Sports doesnā€™t screw me with prices because Iā€™m actually getting excited about becoming Italian now.