Serie A

Sounds dodgy. Milan about to be screwed again!

So they are gonna keep Milan, instead of selling? Interesting move.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FourFourTweet/status/1017357814023507968?s=19

https://twitter.com/FourFourTweet/status/1017365646164754432?s=19

Ronaldo litterly is printing money for them haha

1 Like

The transfer has already paid for itself. What a coup by Juve.

Marketing operation in the end. Not a bad thing in the end.

I bet Silent Stan is livid.

Unless Owners are selling off Juve, it means absolutely nothing.

Well thatā€™s not really true is it because heā€™s immediately made Juventus a more attractive team so theyā€™ll likely be able to make significantly more money this season than in prior seasons.

Thereā€™s going to be a boost in revenue coming from sponsorships, advertising deals and commercial partnerships.

1 Like

La Liga and now Serie A lost to whatever the fuck 11 sports is

Now I actually have a reason to dislike Juventus. Was looking for one for years.

If they can sell Higuian and Rugani for ā‚¬100 million to Chelsea, those rumours are kind of circulating, that would be incredible business.

How many channels in the UK do actually offer live football/? We only have something like two.

This is just so silly now. How can bt and sky justify their prices

1 Like

It was only two but this Eleven Sports thing came out of nowhere so I guess it will be three, although I think BT are going to scale down their operation in the future.

If itā€™s priced reasonably I might give it a go tbh.

Just Sky and BT atm will soon have to include this 11 sports and amazon from 19/20

Iā€™ll be interested to see how this works. I donā€™t think there is enough demand for La Liga and Serie A that a huge number of people will be willing to pay much for another service purely to watch those games. Theyā€™ll surely have to make some sort of deal with someone.

And is it only online? Seems odd that they wouldnā€™t launch a TV channel.

But yeah, Eleven Sports, BT Sport, Sky Sports AND Amazon? What a fucking mess!

Donā€™t Amazon have like one PL game? Probably not a deal breaker :stuck_out_tongue:

I would rather pay like a tenner for La Liga and Serie A than 50 quid or whatever it is for the premier league.

Amazon have 20 matches. I watch a lot of stuff on Amazon Prime anyway, not to mention take advantage of free delivery often, so Ā£80 a year for all that is pretty reasonable IMO.

I love Serie A, so personally iā€™ll pay whatever they charge but there will be a lot of viewers who are just casual watchers and will take or leave it. Especially if the pricing model is similar to what they do in other countries ā€“ works out as Ā£15/Ā£20 a month.

1 Like

I can probably justify paying about Ā£15-20 for La liga and Serie A but I wouldnā€™t pay any more

Could count how many La Liga or Serie A games ive watched on one hand so canā€™t say Iā€™ll miss them tbh. Shame for the people who did tho