Serie A

Sampaoli names his 23 man squad for the World Cup tomorrow… Icardi not showering himself in glory :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

LOL! 1-1 D’Ambrosio! Completely against the run of play. It looked foul on the keeper.

Lazio up again. Well-deserved. Great counter.

That was a lovely finish from Felipe Anderson

1 Like

Yeah, tidy finish. He started and finished that move.

Shame though. I want Inter to win.

1 Like

Milinkovic-Savic is insane.

He’s being heavily linked with Man United at the moment :grimacing:

1 Like

Great signing for them if it happened.

Perisic should have done better here. 2-1 Lazio at HT. Electric game.

I actually don’t anymore as I just think Lazio have the better team and will do better in Europe.

But yeah I do want to see both Milan teams become relevant again. I’d just love to see what Lazio can do under Inzaghi in the CL. Especially if they keep their squad together and make some additions.

3 Likes

Roma also up at HT.

Inter have started all gun blazing in the second half, as they have nothing to lose.
No penalty for Inter here thanks to VAR! Inter deserve something though. Lazio not been good in the second half.
Lazio have completely lost the plot! First a cock up at the back that caused a penalty to Inter that Icardi scored to make it 2-2, now Lulic got sent off.

What a fucking stupid tackle. That’s going to be very very controversial because of who gave it away

Inzaghi taking off Immobile was stupid too.

1 Like

Lazio falling apart!

1 Like

What a chance for Inter! Crazy end to the game!

INSANEEEEEE

1 Like

UNBELIEVABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE! 3-2 Vecino!

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/wxywbq

This is an incredible end to the season.

That De Vrij penalty is going to be very very very controversial now.

1 Like

Almost 3-3 ahahahha!

De Vrij giving his next club a big gift :henry2:

40 million Euros resting on this game!

Lazio probably wishing they had the GD rule in Serie A :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve always rated Ranocchia he just didn’t have any consistency and didn’t have the concentration necessary to play at this level.