Sead Kolašinac (signed, sealed, delivered)

Worst kept secret since the Ryan Giggs and sister in law fiasco.

Decent pick up though. Him on the left, with Monreal as back up :ok_hand:

Won the race (TM the media) to sign him finally, was wondering if he’d goto Italy instead

Yesss I can move this

5 Likes

Was the new rule not you locked the rumour thread and started a brand new player thread when confirmed? Lol as I’m sure that’s what happened with Lucas Holding and Mustafi?

1 Like

We almost got him! :smiley:

Pretty happy about this.

Kolasinac and Monreal on the left with Oxlade and Bellerin on the right is excellent wing-back depth.

Very pleased.

1 Like

Haha fuck! I forgot, good call. Argh may as well move this back, can’t be arsed to create a new thread right now. The fun was shortlived. What a mess.

3 Likes

you reckon we will still have this formation next season then?

I think Monreal will be a CB with Gibbs as reserve of the left wing back.

1 Like

Yeah I reckon.

Ramsey has been hitting form for the first time in 3 years and defensively we look better than we have for a while, so I think we’ll stick with it for a while yet. Maybe get a pre-season of training with it under our belts and we might even look like contenders.

I don’t really like it but most likely because I just don’t like changes, never really have done with anything

Gibbs aint going anywhere.

Monreal will likely be deployed as a CB such did Chelsea with Azpilcu… Dave.

SkySports saying that he rejected Everton and Manchester City.

Everton I can believe but City? Especially when that LB spot is wide the fuck open? Yeah not quite buying that.

In any case he looks a very good player, great business from the club if it goes through.

2 Likes

BUT OH MY GOD. WE CANT COMPETE WITH BIG CLUBS WITH REGARDS TO SIGNINGS.

Yes, yes we can. Can the anti happy squad take a day off and just enjoy something for once?

2 Likes

FFS !
I’ve only just learnt how to spell Monreal now I’ve got to contend with Kolasicognac !

5 Likes

it’s kind of easy tbf, the ones that get me are Azplequta from Chelsea and also Szcesney

2 Likes

Has this been actually confirmed?

In a word… no.

Depend if for you this is a confirmed rumor or not. Arsenal haven’t annunced anything.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/864118671450537984