Scum

Last season playing in it ya fuckers.

1 Like

Theyā€™re the Arsenal of 06-13. Trophyless but banging on about Muh CL RO16.

1 Like

Cocky small-time cunts.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/1002454312973488128?s=19

Lol Spurs would never get Sarri

2 Likes

Why not?

Because its Spurs :wink:

Sarri isnā€™t really a massive name. Sure heā€™s done a good job with Napoli, but he has never won anything as a manager and he is nearly 60. Teams managed before Napoli include Empoli and Sorrento. Easily obtainable for Spurs iā€™d say.

Iā€™m not dismissing him or calling him shit or anything and I like that he is a bit of a psycho, lol. I just donā€™t think it would really be a massive coup for Spurs.

5 Likes

Yeah Sarri is definitely the internet hipster choice rather than the galactico choice. I could definitely see a hire like that happening and itā€™d probably be a decent one for all parties.

As much as Arsenal fans would like to deny it Spurs right now arenā€™t a downgrade on Napoli.

1 Like

I guess that depends on how you look at it. If Juventus has a lesser season theyā€™ve actually got a chance for the League title if guided properly. Tottenham will never get close (anymore).

what an absolute bunch of bollox from the dm

The Daily Mail is so biased towards spurs and against us, that they donā€™t even bother hiding it any more.

Kane isnā€™t even the most valuable player in the PL.

Nobody reads stories anymoreā€¦

The Daily Mail havenā€™t given him that rating. The CIES Football Observatory haveā€¦

Less work for you :smiley:

1 Like

Canā€™t say I blame them, I certainly wouldnā€™t click through having seen that headline and the publication posting it lol

1 Like

https://streamable.com/obio4

Super Jack Whitehall has done it again :joy::joy:

1 Like

:eyes:

Would shake up Spursā€™ wage structure if true

Are they using a Spurs tinted telescope at their observatory?

I suppose itā€™s years of marketing potential than quality, but still.

I want to know what kind of Juju Levy is doing here ffs

I guess they are not gonna sign anyone after that, as all the money went away for Kane :mustafi:

Yep. Hopefully itā€™ll start a domino effect with their other players demanding more money

1 Like