Scum

Don’t act as if Wanyama won’t be an absolute menace on Sunday.

The reality is their sqaud really isn’t a great one and their depth is practically non-existent, they had a very poor transfer window too which doesn’t help.

Take away Kane and they’re getting by with their defensive nous but that’s not enough, Janssen hasn’t hit the ground running so they are struggling in the attacking sense and although Son is talented he’s not very consistent. Dele Ali is a young gun and simply can’t be expected to carry a team.

With that said they will be fully up for it come derby time the bastards…lol.

4 Likes

Meh. He is just a hacker that offers no threat going forward or with the ball at his feet. I’m sure he’ll try to bully our players but if we can’t deal with the Wanyamas and Cattermoles of the world then we don’t deserve to win anything.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know he has been in decent form in the league (probably says more about opposition than anything), but he was totally in evidence tonight. A total non option to receive the ball coming out of defence.

It’s kind of dissapointing honestly, that big clubs are finding indisputable starting roles for players like Fellaini, Wanyama, Casemiro, and Coquelin.

1 Like

4 Likes

Why? Not everybody can be Busquets and be that complete. He’s rather unique if anything.

Honestly, finishing 3rd in their group is probably the best thing that can happen to them, because winning the Euro League is the only way they’re playing Champions League football next season.

1 Like

Did they lose Dembele to injury?

It would be a massive boost to us, as he is a key player for them.

1 Like

What’s disappointing is you referring to Spurs as a big club

16 Likes

It’s disappointing that you are finding ways to criticise Coquelin in a fucking Tottenham thread.

3 Likes

Indeed. I find it funny how people thought they would push on and become an contender and stuff like that. They are the 6th club in England and that is their ceiling. Players know that, that’s why they don’t join them.

Have I missed something? What is wrong with Coquelin?

I think Spurs will probably turn up, but in truth we have a lot more quality than theirs and have some key players coming back from injury too.

3-0

Top 4 set at Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea AC ?

haha knew that response was coming once I said big club. It was late at night though and I didn’t feel like nuancing it. Let me do that now: ‘big or big-ish clubs or clubs with lots of financial resources competing for high spots in big leagues’

Yep, for me it is Aussie.

1 Like

6 Likes

Tbh, probably should wait for him to score one not against Ludogorets to use this statistic.

He had to leave the match with an ankle injury. Not sure if it will prevent him from playing this weekend though.

He’s not Abou Diaby.

4 Likes

Haha the state of these cunts

Reckon they all went together to hold each other’s hands