Scum

I rate Jassen, he looks like Giroud’s hier. Spurs aren’t really playing to his strengths but with a bot of coaching he could do really well

Sounds like pretty much any manager in the PL

Yeah, more coaching than Poch can give him. Janssen’s a fucking dud.

3 Likes

Kane back for Sunday. Prick always scores vs us

I doubt he’ll start such a big game after being out for so long.

1 Like

The last time we beat them at home (Premier League) was in 2013. How time flies.

2 Likes

Good, I hope they’re stupid enough to start him

2 Likes

Be great to see Xhaka lay one on Kane

2 Likes

That’s nuts isn’t it, doesn’t feel like it’s that long ago!!

If I could pick one Tottenham player to miss the fixture, would be Aldeweireld or Eriksen, not Kane, so I’m ok with it. We need a weakness in their defence to exploit

1 Like

So basically 2 games.

Hopefully they fuck up tonight against Leverkusen so they go into the Derby on a downer.

2 games too many.

For all the plaudits they’ve received this season they’ve won 1 of their 3 Champions League games, drawn 5 of their 10 PL games, been eliminated from the EFL cup.

Hardly breath taking stuff. They’re literally living off the City win atm.

1 Like

Don’t get my hopes up against them now

The fact that they’re still unbeaten doesn’t mean that much given they’ve drawn 5 games already. Just makes it all the more sweeter when we destroy the scummy ballbags on Sunday.

Also curious to see how they will perform tonight, and who they rest.

Which players are they missing?

Awful today. They’ll probably still turn up for the Derby but they really looked like dogshit.

Wanyama, Sissoko, and Janssen has been a pretty hilarious trio of crappy signings.

2 Likes

So much for the so-called “best young team in the league”. I think they haven’t won a single game in the last month.