Scum

Dier is pretty good tbf, even if he is preferred at DM. The fact that they also have Wanyama eases this a bit too. They actually have a semi-decent squad right now. Another injury in a key position and they could be in trouble.

3 Likes

Thats because Vertonghen isn’t as good as Alder. Wimmer came in for him and there wasn’t much of a difference.

If Alder is out for a while they are in big trouble

1 Like

Oh is that it? I thought Vertonghen and he were pretty equal but if not, then even better.

The Scum unbeaten in the league, but still below us.

2 Likes

Last few games have definately highlighted their struggles up front. Strong defensively, but lack of goals costing them. Good for us though. Another chance to take advantage of their result today.

Forget about the elbow today, how the fuck did the signing of Sissoko for that type of money ever get sanctioned? I’m imagining it was all Levy but the idea that Pochettino said ‘ok sir, that’s okay with me’ is just hard to wrap my head around. Truly baffling.

2 Likes

He had a strong Euros. Pretty simple really.

Happy lasagna day everyone!

6 Likes

He definitely ran around a lot

Well he is essentially just a better version of Pogba.

https://twitter.com/transferrelated/status/791302901255835649

:santi2:

14 Likes

Wrong station your thinking of seven sisters ! White Hart lane is a british rail station !

Ah am I! Thanks for correcting me. :slight_smile:

This guy Janssen looks proper average. They basically have no striker.

1 Like

It’s cringeworthy how much praise he gets from Pochettino haha, just to get his confidence up.

“His work rate is exceptional” “He was perfect” “His team play is really good.”

Come on Poch, he’s just average and shit. Everyone in the Prem works hard.

2 Likes

Imagine if your manager just came out and called you average and shit. :smile:

2 Likes

He just talking shit to try to motivate him. Every manager does it :wink:

Really weak summer business from them honestly, Janssen and Sissoko (Wanyama does seem to be doing well for them though).

And here I was expecting them to push on. Haven’t really made my mind up on Levy completely but it seems he may be the one who’s holding them back.

1 Like

Dutch Soldado. :grimacing:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes