Scum

:gabriel: :gabriel: :gabriel:

My eyes and ears need bleach, how dare you defile my computer and this forum with THAT!

1 Like

Brb googling can you unsee something :neutral_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Absolute shambles.

1 Like

They’re such a joke

Imagine they get a points deduction that takes them out the top 4 :giroud3:

4 Likes

And yet they are above us. Hopefully their luck will finally run out this season.

Cant they not just play their matches without attendance?
All you need is the pitch

But clubs need to up ticket prices, not entirely give up that source of revenue.

1 Like

Yeah but if it is at the expense of having shambles of scheduling and possible point deduction, might as well take the hit.

Is this genuinely the case now or are DM rounding things up. Not sure if the price has spiked again because of the delays…literally are saying £1bn now WTF!

I think I’ve worked out the meaning of this celebration

13 Likes

6 months yessss :giroud3:

Illuminati Dickhead !!

1 Like

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-tottenham-hotspur-f-c-should-get-points-deduction-for-stadium-delay

Just signed it myself. Join in lads :joy:

1 Like

What a cunt

2 Likes

2 year prison sentence incoming :henry2:

1 Like

you reckon he will be playing for the scum the very next game, and you will probably hear their manager scrambling to find excuses for this.

They dont have a choice really. He is their only respectable GK. I dont know about the laws in England but a drink driving offense doesnt give u prison sentence ?

Tell that to big Tone…

When Poch told Lloris to take inspiration from former league winning captains, I don’t think this is what he had in mind

Let’s see if the UK justice system is any better than the Spanish one.