Santi Cazorla

Sounds a bit over the top really, think it’s fake.

2 Likes

How do they know it?

Just like they knew when Mahrez was going around telling people that he wants to join Arsenal.

Hasn’t Wenger made him captain to replace Arteta?
If he’s fit, I can’t see him not being a starting player for us in most games.

Something very Football Manager about this quote.

6 Likes

Yep - sounds made up. If Santi can stay fit, he will be pivotal figure for us. Nothing to this story.

1 Like

Sounds like it worked to me. Santi gets the start today.

As he should when fit. Not sure what was issue in first game - it was an odd selection by AW, but I have given up trying to figure wtf he is about. If you think AW was affected by the media to select Santi, then you haven’t been paying attention to AW’s actions under the pressure from media :grin:

Poor game, I don’t know if the cause is his condition or the new role. He needs to come back quickly (like Ramsey, Elneny, Wilshere) because there is a giant quality playmaker on midfield this year.

Motm today.

Somehow reminds me of a fat little ballerina, as if his agile tiny feet are way quicker and more explosive than the rest of his body suggests they should be.

1 Like

:giroud2: What a player he is! Just amazing! :giroud2:

Thanks to him for the perfect penalty but for me he hasn’t played a good game.

1 Like

Immense today.

2 Likes

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/wtf-memes/d0374478557798edfc964afd006512de457207f70346d8e2ef524a98afd73578.jpg

1 Like

He started off slow but it was def a motm performance. We needed him last year.

1 Like

This guy really is just a beautiful footballer to watch.

2 Likes

7 months of my life last season was wasted, where I didn’t get to watch this guy.
There is no God.

He’s literally one of the best we’ve ever had.

I’ll never understand why the likes of Rosicky earns cult status among the Arsenal fans when the greats like Santi and Arshavin are cast off to the wind.

Small nit pick here, but his recent pens were down the middle, a future keeper might remember that.

Still, he’s a joy to watch and so adept with both feet. Plays with passion and has a penchant for the big moment in matches.

We need to clone him.

Maybe that’s why he puts his pens down the middle lol? Psychological warfare and all that.