Santi Cazorla

Yep knew it was a fucking worry @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

It might be that Wenger couldn’t get an upgrade on Giroud and thought that Sanchez could do a job there.

But if he does keep Sanchez as a striker, then he will have to get a top quality winger to play where Sanchez did.

Personally I think Wenger will try and get a striker who is taller and more effective in the air, and then Sanchez can go back to being a wide player.

We miss Santi !

Like the deserts miss the rain !

2 Likes

For years and years I misheard this lyric as “like the desert’s mystery” and had no clue wtf it meant

4 Likes

Crazy that he misses a month or 2 and then we find out he needs surgery which keeps him out for the season

Fucking ridiculous

2 Likes

Those saying this isn’t that big a deal need to look at these stats again. Those sample sizes are definitely large enough to warrant some consideration and a 25% delta is ridiculous with or without Santi. It was obvious to me by eye test, but when you look at those stark numbers, you can’t just dismiss it so easily.

And bigger issue for me is that Xhaka hasn’t really shown all that much so far. A couple of good halves and a couple of wonder strikes - otherwise, he hasn’t really impressed me. Passing accuracy and range, composure, and overall touch not the standard I expected from him - I haven’t given up on him, and he may become a fine player for us, but we didn’t have margin for error before this news. Can’t really feel too good about our prospects at this point.

Well this is just shit isnt it.

At his age this is potentially career hampering let alone just the season.

He is one of the most gifted footballers we’ve ever had at the club. Easily the best first touch and ridiculously ambidextrous.

Get well soon you munchkin you.

1 Like

People are saying to get Cesc back in the club because he would come…but i dont want him back the snivelling little rat i think he past his prime and i dont think Conte would even think about it, if he goes it will be abroad.

Are they?

Please stay good

3 Likes

forget the title because it is clickbait, but people are tweeting about getting him back as shown in the article…i wouldnt want it, it wont happen either

1 Like

35m
Yeah right

no it wont happen, i didnt say it would, just said people are considering it and seemingly want us to do it, as seen by the tweets. Wouldnt want him back here anyway he has shown his true colours he can fuck right off!

No, we won’t sign anyone. If we do, please sign someone else.

Time to buy Isco me thinks

2 Likes

I’d take him back , . . . . if he’s cheap !

A truly great line from a great song ,its up there with
“the kidney machines have gone for rockets and guns”
“everybody knows that youve been faithful,give or take a night or two”
“theres only one girl in the world for you,but she probably lives in Tahiti”

I could go on, BUT

If Santi needs surgey we need to spend in the January sales !

I would genuinely have him back. I fucking loved Cesc, win us a league title and all is forgiven.

2 Likes

Santi :pensive:

As someone who recently underwent achilles injury operation I feel qualified to say that this is not true.

1 Like