Riyad Mahrez

Because what they say is true.

The most vocal of supporters are twats; and being a fan base, we are going to be generalised, and I’d rather than generalisation be less shit.

Who’s the most vocal of our supporters? Piers Morgan cos of his follower count? Claude cos he shouts a lot on aftv?

I think united, spuds, chelsea and pool fans are twats. I doubt they give a fuck, and nor should they.

1 Like

OK dont worry were not coming to yours now ,we dont like this fuck me in the arse approach .

1 Like

So because you don’t care, I can’t? :wenger2:

So Emo.

3 Likes

If you think it’s worth investing in then work away. :slight_smile:

Has it been mentioned that kike marin confirmed our interest?

So was he really not in the DHL promotional photo? It’s not clear enough for me.

I thought I saw him in it.

No he wasn’t but so wasn’t Vardy.

So this media outlet from Algeria is supposedly claiming Mahrez will be signing for us in a couple days. I can’t read it, so I’m not sure. Maybe some tech savvy member can translate this? It’s late here and I don’t feel like it.

:santi: According to an English journalist

4 Likes

So are they just quoting an english tabloid or did they speak with a source? They could be in contact with Ornstein :ozil:

Algerian papers?
Clutching at straws

When you are an Arsenal supporter, that is what you do.

3 Likes

It just notes UK journalist sources, and they basically are rehashing what has allready been reported elsewhere and noting that the Thai owners are heading to the USA to offer players impoved contracts .It doesnt claim to have the inside track .so theres no insight !

I don’t think neither sources are reliable.

He hasn’t signed for Chelsea yet?

He fits in too well here and likely allows the club to get away without splashing for a striker as well.

You guys don’t want to kill Theo and Ox’s careers, do you? After 10 years, Theo is going to change and run riot on the pitch, banging in goals for fun.

:campbell::arteta:

1 Like

Will he still pull out of 50/50’s to preserve his non-existent England career?

40,000,001 should do it.

2 Likes

Come on Arsenal…let’s get this one…would be such a massive boost for the new season

1 Like