Riyad Mahrez

You conveniently forgot that we were under financial restriction.

Oh my dear poor Maverick, everyone can cross when they get here. That will soon go away.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

We don’t know that for sure do we?

His agent was supposedly there to look at another player from Lens he represents.

You can’t possibly know that.

Vardy refused Arsenal, while Mahrez may join us. I wonder how Vardy feels right now :wilshere:

Rich, beloved, and under no pressure to perform. Life is probably pretty fucking good right now for Jamie Vardy.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/agent-denies-riyad-mahrez-arsenal-talk/

Until Bouhafsi speaks, this is not happening.

Who’s he?

Journalist for RMC, they’re French equivalent of BBC for football news, when they say something is happening 99% of the time it happens.

Mahrez is about to play for Leicester vs Celtic in the International Champions Cup.

1 Like

No BBC yet?!

Haven’t heard much more on this. Only the French Eurosport link that suggested we had agreed a deal with Mahrez

If they are risking him in a Friendly (and for Celtic, there is no such thing, they will be going for the win) then they are not planning on selling him…

1 Like

Only just heard about the news. Ahhh the hype is real! I would love for this to happen. Don’t want to get carried away just yet, but IF we sign him, we’ll finally have a proper winger we’ve been crying out for several seasons.

Now someone’s got to weave some magic and truly convince him to come onboard.

I’m starting to get more excited about this idea but also starting to think it’s probably all bullshit.

2 Likes

Yeah not getting my hopes up mate but would be chuffed if true.

1 Like

Probably won’t happen, this would mean Wenger killing off Ox’s Arsenal career basically, which I can’t see.

Fingers crossed though.

1 Like

Would love this to happen, too early to take it seriously.

#Fuck Off Gazidis and take Kroenke with you.

:middle_finger:

2 Likes

Offcourse they are not… he’s their best player. It’s our job of convincing them too sell him.