Riyad Mahrez

Think this one is just about finalized lads, just waiting on @Cristo’s cleaning lady for the final word and we can move this into the player section.

https://twitter.com/Ancelottied/status/758028017679552512
https://twitter.com/Ancelottied/status/758035277617049600

2 Likes

Get with the times castiel that was the old OA way :wink:

I’ve highlighted the key part of why this very much could happen.

4 Likes

The plot thickens

https://twitter.com/Ancelottied/status/758038107535048709

This Mahrez rumour has gone through the Football Twitter mixer. It’s time to ignore it.

Are you kidding this is what following shitty transfer rumours are all about. How can you forgot Alexis’ epic hairdresser.

1 Like

Bunch of gullible twats the lot of you.

One moron on Twitter makes something up about Chelsea and you all go into hysteria. No wonder Arsenal fans get a bad wrap.

2 Likes

A good rule of thumb is to actually ignore everything on Twitter.

3 Likes

What the fuck would we talk about in June and July? I’m reaching my limit on things to say about Pokémon already.

3 Likes

There’s 0% chance of us buying Mahrez. He’ll do a Suarez and stay at Leicester for one more season and then go to La Liga.

Well based on last year it would be a choice between Willian and Mahrez - Hazard is the only one certain to start…BUT as usual you miss the simple point I was making which is that he would walk into the Arsenal team because he would be automatic choice on the RW and could switch with Alexis on the left.

I didn’t miss anything since my point was that he’d walk into both teams, therefore he could easily sign for them as well as us.

1 Like

He wouldn’t walk into the Chelsea team - there is more competition on the wings…Willian had a very good season last year for Chelsea. Also are you as negative in real life or just while you are on this forum?

1 Like

He would indeed, Willian had a good season but he stood out because practically everyone else was pure dross.

Pedro is a shadow of his former self so Mahrez would be a shoe-in, not being negative at all I simply disagree.

Willian has been excellent his entire time at Chelsea, last season he banged a few free kicks and non Chelsea fans started to notice him.

2 Likes

I don’t know about excellent but he’s been consistent sure.

Ok we are getting somewhere…so you accept that Willian had a good season…so it would be fair to say then that he would be competition…the new manager would play Hazard - so he will definately start on one of the wings…which leaves one spot which Mahrez would have to compete with Willian for…so not 100% guaranteed to start. There simply wouldn’t be the same issue at Arsenal…

You always disagree and always come across negative. I imagine you grunting alot when you type away at your keyboard.

I’m not going to get into an argument with you over petty shit like using a keyboard man.

You need to stop taking things so personally tbh.

With Per out for a good 5 “Arsenal months”, which translates to “see ya next season Per”, we are now desperately in need of a CB. Of course, that means next to nothing when it comes to Arsene Wenger cause he might just as well decide to play Holding instead but I think this further reduces the chances of us spending big on players like Mahrez or Lacazette.

1 Like

I wish people would stop typing this shite.

Tell me why you even give a shit what other fans think about how a few people react to some Twitter bollocks?

It’s all the fucking internet at the end of the day ffs.

5 Likes