Riyad Mahrez

Good Afternoon JakeyBoy

Link?

treble whats your address we are in san jose and the boys are worried your gonna flake on your offer to put the 9 of us up.our alternative is an motel inn in compton and the boys think it might be a bit ruff. counting on u bruvva

1 Like

Cracovia confirms that they’ve reached the deal with Leicester over Kapustka. He’s young and talented as hell, but he’s surely far from being able to replace Mahrez.

Haha nooice yeah come thru, but I have to ask my mom if it’s okay for you guys to spend the night :yum:

:campbell:

2 Likes

i think this is how ranieri convinced vardy as well that you wont be able to play at arsenal regularly…

1 Like

That you ITK Bilal?

1 Like

So Twitter is now saying that Mahrez has agreed to terms and Leicester city have agreed with Chelsea to sell the player fuck me in the asshole this better not be true.

So, probably Chelsea then

Did you really expect anything different? Willing to bet Arsenal never even inquired about him.

1 Like

Chelsea have Hazard, Pedro and Willian who can play on the wing…I just can’t see this TBH and Mahrez would worry about lack of game time…on the other hand we could hand him the RW position and have Theo and Ox as back ups…

1 Like

He would WALK into that Chelsea side, Pedro and Willian aren’t obstacles at all.

1 Like

Well at least if he goes to the Chavs he’ll immediately become half the player we thought he was just a couple days ago. :facepalm:

Too logical mate.
Remember we are governed by Gazidis (greek for sexually transmitted disease) and the law of Dick

eh, no we’re not…

how so?

:wenger:

1 Like

ahh! of course. :facepalm:

1 Like