Riyad Mahrez

Now odds on to follow Kante and sign for Chelsea. We probably haven’t even bothered. Lets face it we have Walcott :disappointed_relieved:

I wouldn’t be suprised if Mkhitaryan goes back to his original position, which means playing number ten (he did in the first friendlies btw). and they would be in need for a quality winger. City still hasn’t actually signed Sane and Sterling, Nasri, Navas are a bit underwhelming as wing options. I imagine Mahrez could be a real wing-option for City.

:scream:

That would be the ideal scenario but given Mourinho’s & Rooney’s comments about the #10 role you’d think they’ll be line up with a front four of

Zlatan
Martial Rooney Hendrik

When you put it like that those options are abit underwhelming but given Pep’s ability to get the best of of players I can see Sterling doing quite well under Pep, possibly Nasri to, Navas not so much.

Personally I think their wide options will be

Lw - Nolito, Sterling, Nasri

Rw - Sane, De Bruyne / Silva, Navas

If the Sane deal doesn’t happen though I fully agree Mahrez would be a real option for City.

Depressing and likely quite true–BS rumor made up about a player that would fit Arsenal perfectly and Arsenal never made an attempt to try and sign the player.

Walcott after 10 years is who he is at this point. Ox is oft injured and very inconsistent while in the lineup. And Ramsey shows flashes, but that’s about it.

Meanwhile, Ivan and company troll the fans.

1 Like

Walcott is awful and Ramsey will be touted as one of Wales’ best at Euros, promising a great year while continuing to play brainless football and kill our fluidity while huffing and puffing around the pitch like a champ.

I put more hope in Iwobi and Campbell, or even Wilshere out right at this point, and that is just f*ing sad shambles of a situation.

@Bl1nk could you please capitalise @ljungbergkamp’s ‘L’.
It makes me uneasy.

Only if he wants it :slight_smile:

He’s got Chavs written all over him imo. He’s not leaving England.

What’s up with Mahrez and Adidas?

When asked about Mahrez, Raneiri said that he should stay because if he plays so-so he won’t get benched at Leicester because there’s no competition. Lol terrible message to send isn’t it?

Btw no denial here, in fact from his statement it seems like he’s trying to convince him to stay. Someone is after him, hope it’s us:

Even if he plays so-so at us he wont get benched either, his competition is Theo & Ox ROFL.

3 Likes

That Ranieiri interview on ESPNFC is him seriously back tracking. The Foxes forum seem pretty uneasy; they think he will leave. Prior to this interview they were confident he was staying.

Mahrez should leave, and if it is us who he wants to join, so he should.

1 Like

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10512846/leicester-bid-163525m-for-poland-winger-bartosz-kapustka-sky-sources

Well well…

1 Like

Mahrez will probably end up leaving but go to Chelsea or something.

Trion, seriously, you give a shit what people think ? WoW ?

This is you, Louis CK is referencing you in this ‘bit’; because you’re a spoiled bore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsOUbZ0Lr0

Also, to note just one post that is delightful on FoxesTalk (they’re freaking out)

Ranieri’s tone is making me more pessimistic, but you can never tell how accurately the reported words reflect his thoughts, or the true situation.

It’s good that Top is flying over to see at first hand how things stand and to clarify our policy.

If it’s decided that our business model can’t sustain spiralling wage offers in order to keep our stars then, whilst it"s disappointing that we can’t keep our whole team together for this coming season, it’s not the end of the world.

We just maintain the methodology that has served us so well so far. Mahrez is something special, wonderful and thrilling to watch, but surely not irreplaceable. We do what we’ve always done - look for an undiscovered gem at a cheaper price (and with much lower wage demands).

There are good grounds for believing that the out-of-control, vulgar spending by the “top” clubs is not going to bring them instant success. Onwards and upwards!

I like the part where he says “We do what we’ve always done”. Shit season and relegation to championship incoming.

4 Likes

Just to clarify, you are talking about Leicester here right cause shit season could easily mean us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This same guy in twitter has said Leicester have accepted a £45m bid from us. Let’s how legit this cunt is now.

1 Like