Random football stuff

Team A takes one penalty, then Team B takes two in a row. Like a tennis tiebreak except you don’t have to win with 2 points :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Can’t get used to that ankle guard thingy, too gross for me.

Imagine trying to keep those fuckers clean. :smile:

Sex

Just decided what I want for my birthday

1 Like

They look ridiculous.

Unless you’re one of those silver painted robot people that busk on the street for money, in which case they’d probably be a nice touch.

2 Likes

Anything but black shoes looked ridiculous 20 years ago. One in my team back then bought a pair of white ones. And he was bullied by the other teams and even by spectators :laughing:We, his teammates, weren’t much better though haha.
Next season half the team had coloured shoes! Now black shoes look really silly :thinking:

Mexican Female league new rules… So fucked.

> If a player gets pregnant their contract is voided.
> No social or medical security (insurance) for the players.
> Players can´t appear too masculine.
> Any case of homosexuality is strictly prohibited.
> Salary cap for players is 2500 pesos (around $140 dollars a month)

1 Like

There will be a feminism article on this soo…you watch, this is like a red flag to a bull for that to happen!

What’s it got to do with feminism? Those are bullshit conditions to impose in any workplace, on anybody.

9 Likes

i know that, i am saying that women rights etc would be all over this in a flash also. I agree it is not right its almost barbaric i was saying stuff like this especially to feminists really makes them rage. Then again its not savory for anyone, stone age shit right there.

2 Likes

And rightly so. As you acknowledge yourself.

2 Likes

81, 92 & 87 for me

87 no doubt in my mind

Yeah, 87 for sure (88, 91, and 92 are good too), but FFS, surely there’s a better GK than Hart born in 1987?

Of course 1987 is the best :sunglasses: There are so many more names you could add to that list if it weren’t restricted to just five.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/photos/picture-this-picking-a-starting-xi-of-the-best-players-born-in-1987-1470746134-slideshow/

Even if Joe Hart does somewhat let that side down a bit :disappointed:

And rightly so.

I am assuming because the working conditions arent equal between men and women.

2 Likes