Race to Worldclass - Q4 2016 | No Rules | Pick one U21 & one O21

Thread re-opened!

1 Like

Q4 draft starts tomorrow.
This time no rules.
You get to choose 2 players -
One under the age of 21(includes the age 21) & one over the age of 21; who are currently not considered worldclass.

Draft starts at 18:00 GMT tomorrow. Any entries before that will not be considered.
Think hard about your choice.

Please do refresh the thread after posting your entry to double check whether someone else didnā€™t take the player before you.

In the meantime, I will finalize the table for Q3.

Yikes, forgot about it myself.

Draft started half an hour ago.
Please do contribute.

O21 Iā€™ll stick with Jordan Morris. Heā€™s killing it in the MLS right now and itā€™s only a matter of time until the scum or someone like tjlhat give him a shot.

Cmon MURICA well get a WC footie player one of these days.

Oh and lol Trion I love you instructions to refresh the thread like everyone would be going gangbusters in here choosing players :arteta: still though itā€™s a fun idea.

1 Like

U21:Leroy Sane
O21:Raphael Guerreiro.

1 Like

Player taken in previous draft is not allowed.
Thought that was implied, but please choose a different U21 player.

Huh what?? I thought since this was the official draft with new rules everyone was on the table. Thatā€™s how it should be tbh.

No this is draft 2 this quarterā€™s draft. Previously taken players are off limits.

Haha, I felt a little cringey while writing it as well but I took ā€˜better safe than sorryā€™ approach.

Good night yā€™all. I better see 100s of replies in this thread.

Stupid question - is a 21 year old U21?

Rick Karsdorp (Feyenoord)
Ɓngel Correa (AtlƩtico Madrid)

2 Likes

yes

Deleted my last post.

U21

Over 21

1 Like

Correa is a shout.

I will prepare a table tomorrow. That should help.

1 Like

Benjamin Henrichs has been called up for the NT against Italy and San Marino. Iā€™m winning this thing, folks. Abandon all hope, ye who chose a different player!:grinning:

:sunglasses:

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/ecgx.mp4?token=1479471993_8b315b4ec203a34741f2cda3a00c07eed6cc8d3d

Sigh, I keep forgeting my own thread.