• Craigie
  • JakeyBoy
  • Midfield_Maestro
  • Persona
  • Robin_L
  • SRCJJ
  • Will24

0 voters

Who was your poster of the year in 2017? @Burgundy @Craigie, @JakeyBoy, @Midfield_Maestro, @Persona, @Robin_L, @SRCJJ, @will24

Wil.

2 Likes

Voted for my boy @SRCJJ

1 Like

I went Craigie he’s been on fucking fire this year, really want him to win this!!

2 Likes

Boring trolling :xhaka: :xhaka:

1 Like

For me, it’s between you and him. But as you’re my mate, I figured you’d understand me giving SRCJJ my vote :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I could do with every vote possible tbh mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could?

Im on the verge of deleting the poll.

6 Likes

Think I disagreed with 1 of the 93242 posts srcjj did this year

I voted for @Craigie because the level of his posting has really develop and increased in quality the last year or two.

Burgundy’s cool too, but Craigie nails it.

1 Like

I think Burgundy is a fantastic poster don’t get me wrong he adds a lot of good content to the forums (even tho he hates me :disappointed_relieved:) but Craigie deserves it this year I think.

I didn’t want to be that dick who fakes modesty but here we go; I genuinely don’t know how I ended up on the list, but thanks nonetheless. Nice to know my la liga fanboying isn’t too bad :slight_smile:

As for me, all the other posters are entertaining and enjoyable to read so could easily vote for any one of them. @SRCJJ gets my vote though because for about 9-10 years (however long I’ve been a member) he’s always been a class poster with whom I can’t remember ever disagreeing. Definitely should’ve pursued a career as an Italian football correspondent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It’s because OA like to do their bit for charity… or it could be because you’re a good poster :blush:

Could put a convincing case forward for any of the posters on that list to be honest. It’s a hard category. Whoever wins, it’ll be deserving.

2 Likes

Always enjoy hearing what Will says in the politics section, and the football posts are always quality.

2 Likes

He also hates Real Farcid so that’s good :wink:

1 Like

Bump