PL's top 5 players

People really do do that, though. One guy I know said “Is Kante really that good? He never gets any fantasy points”. He was being serious. I gave him the death stare.

1 Like

Salah
De Bruyne
Ozil
Hazard
Eriksen

For the GK it has to be De Gea and defender I’d have Otemendi.

I know Eriksen went a few games where he wasn’t on form but, for me, he is their most influential player and it’s no coincidence that when he doesn’t play well, neither does the team.

Despite already naming 5, I think Ozil is above all

Entering this thread to post a top 5 on topic

De Gea, KDB, Salah, Kane… Silva I guess. In no particular order.

9 Likes

Was going to move all the off topic posts to a different thread to clean this up, then I realised that nobody in their right mind would want to read that shite. So I’ve deleted it.

To return to full normality and avoid anither full on “yesterday in the Arteta thread” moment:

Kane, Salah, KdB, de Gea and Xhaka

1 Like

It’s sad that a 35m player is the punchline of this classic joke :expressionless:

1 Like

I’d still take Ozil over KDB as if you swapped their clubs you’d see a big difference in Ozil with their attackers full of movement, he would properly break the assist record and to think he was 1 assist away from doing that with Giroud, Walcott and Joel Campbell lmao. Alexis still sneaks into the general top 5 because of last season he was incredible, still has decent stats so far without even ‘trying’ tho

Lets bump this for 2020’s version

1. Kevin De Bruyne

2. Mohamed Salah

3. Virgil van Dijk

4. Sadio Manè

5. Sergio Agüero

3 Likes

F’ckin Bernd Leno needs to be in that list.

And Jamie Vardy.

1 Like

KDB
Mahrez
VvD
Firmino
Mane

Wind up merchant having Firmino and Mahrez but no Salah lol

1 Like

Salah 6th lol

1 Like
  1. Mane
  2. De Bruyne
  3. Kante
  4. VVD
  5. Bobby Firmino
  1. KDB
  2. Salah
  3. Mane
  4. Benteke
  5. VVD
1 Like
  1. Aguero
  2. KDB
  3. Mane
  4. Kante
  5. VVD

So many Liverpool fans on here now.

6 Likes

are you dumb? Benteke at number 4, he should be at least number 2

1 Like

Mane
Salah
KDB
Aguero
Sterling

Mustafi
Ozil
Pepe
Xhaka
Lacazette

With this lot in our squad a 100 point season next year is guaranteed. It really was about 230 million quid plus their wages so well spent.

2 Likes

KDB
Salah
Aguero
Mane
Sterling

Kane would be there if in form

But then again you wonder if players like Pogba, Son and Auba would be in the mix if they were at City/Liverpool. Pogbas maybe too lazy and Auba maybe not rounded enough.