Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

yeah but if BVB sell then their season is fucked… They dont have any replacement on the team and Giroud doesn’t seem interested in going on a 5 month loan. He loves it here.

They can get that guy from Chelsea.

He’s dialsquare lol if yous remember him

Yeah and him and dean both totally fuck me off

Dialsquare is called Dean too so that may be him :arteta:

Though if you mean the other Dean, feel like there’s enough to show he has legit contacts

No I definitely mean horse/dialsquare/Dean.

Guy is a fucking wanker, making total bullshit up, guaranteeing it and then deleting tweets when it doesn’t come true.

Fuck him.

1 Like

Feel sorry for him tbh, sad life doing all this.

Anyhoo, you’d like this:

https://twitter.com/h4lw4chi/status/954106838102020097

Can’t believe Weng pulled a fast one on this guy, can’t wait till he only buys a keeper in the summer and 2 years later we be looking forward to getting Jesse Lingard in a swap deal for Aubameyang :arteta:

2 Likes

The Arsenalnexus guy in this tweet his him too lol, he’s got so many accounts.

Willing to take a pay cut? Bullshit.

1 Like

Hahaha that would be so Arsenal.

“Yes yes come join us and we’ll make all the signings. All the French u17s that is MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

1 Like

We need to get him so it’s good to tell him bullshits :mustafi:

Yeah, isn’t one of the main reasons for wanting to leave Dortmund that he wants to be paid what he’s worth?

Saying he’s willing to take a pay cut is just utter bollocks, these twitter mugs are desperate.

3 Likes

There was an African BBC reporter who initially claimed 10m Euros per year and then corrected it to 3m Euros. I suspect the first number was more accurate and he’s getting his payday here

3 Likes

He literally phones up Arsenal’s media relations team and repeats what ever they allow him to say. Not exactly investigative journalism at it’s finest.

This bloke has found fame through the naivety of idiotic Arsenal fans, the same way all those muppets on AFTV are now household names.

He’s a fucking meme not a journalist. Though like I said I consider sports journalists to a be an insult to what has became a pretty laughable profession in this day and age.

3 Likes

Ah great now I have to listen to TalkSPORT tomorrow. I have a feeling this is going to drag on.

All that happiness for getting the final confirmation an hour or two before Arsenal twitter.
If he doesn’t do his thing, it will make no difference at all.

Ofcourse because he only reports it when it is already done and half the world but the clubs have confirmed it.
Most often his rubber stamp is just futile because player is already doing keepy uppy in a social media video.

So should we just discourage sport investigative journalist and make them become sport blogger like Ornstein?

It was so laughable to see him claim there won’t be any incoming, while Welbeck & Arsenal were negotiating a transfer for an entire day. Some journalism.

Hopefully today

1 Like

Announce Auba

2 Likes
1 Like

Get him now.

I want some fkin updates when I’m back in an hour or so ffs.