Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Why you trying to hurt @Phoebica like that?!

1 Like

AC has a complex. He is trying to uglify our squad.

1 Like

So he can have you all to himself :giroud2:

You still have :xhaka:

If that means making us less shit, so be it.

But if anything, being terribly studly is the only thing I can really relate to with Giroud. :wenger::giroud3::ozil2:

2 Likes

heh studly

I give you good looking but studly come on.

I said the phrase terribly studly.

Irony detector took a break? :grimacing:

Fucking pun.

If I have missed something and made myself look stupid; here’s something to distract others from it

2 Likes

Horse is babbling again :smiley:

Lol I love the retroactive call…

This cant really be happening. Can It?

A legit top level striker and midfielder in January?

I refuse to get sucked in.

No!

You know Ornstein reporting on stuff only when he gets it from legit verified sources and not making up bullshit for attention and clicks means he surely is one of the ones with integrity???

He is popular because when he reports on a deal, it is very very likely it will happen. It’s in advanced stages and will go through. Meaning he gives the rumours a stamp of approval, indicating this stuff is in advanced stages and is legit.

Other sources may break the news, but they also break it when things are in earlier stages and the information may not be as legit so it is harder to trust. Who cares if we had concrete interest in Malcom or whoever if we don’t get him in the end? Doesn’t give much room to be happy with the journos that broke the story.

But we know when Ornstein reports on a deal, there is a high chance he will be an Arsenal player. That’s why people are happy for when he chimes in. He almost rubber stamps the move.

4 Likes

The clubs probably aren’t even close to agreeing a transfer yet all these ITKs are so desperate for follows they’re tweeting utter conjecture so they can claim they broke the news first lol

1 Like

Believe.

Isn’t the latest from Dortmund (their coach or some other fuck who works for the club) still that no contact has been made from Arsenal?

He has been left out from the squad for tomorrow’s game. Something is happening.

Arsenal Horse is the worst itk ever

I mean this article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42737510

Guy says no contact from Arsenal.

Everyone says it, tbh. Wenger confirmed we are interested in him.