Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Couple days ago you weren’t even giving him credit for that.

Ornyyyyy the one and only.

3 Likes

I didn’t give him credit for breaking news before rest of world does.

He is quite a fraud in that regards,

Well. I have never have seen this club have European success and like to see entertaining players. Aubameyang helps in both cases. Plus with all our other summer/winter activity, going for Aubameyang doesn’t have that big off an impact I think. I reckon we can fully use next summer’s budget to build on the next team whilst having experience.

1 Like

If you are referring to the EL, PEA is cup tied unfortunately. That’s what I’ve read anyways. Otherwise I agree with you.

Wenger is not going to buy another attacking player in the summer that’s not a youngster (if that) after acquiring Mkhi and Auba. That is Auba would certainly rule out Fekir.

Wenger won’t be here in the summer :wink:

So you are saying he won’t buy a young player?

Isn’t it pretty to think so

1 Like

With Ozil gone and Welbeck (hopefully) not being renewed we’re going to need forwards in the summer.

It is important to sigh PEA NOW not only because of strengthening, but also to settle Ozil and convince him to sign the extention.

If we sign Malcom and someone inferior, Ozil will just say “fuck you” and leave in summrr.

Miki is already a “downgrade” to Sanchez… No PEA, would you stay if you were Ozil?? Probably you would say the same, “fuck you”.

2 Likes

I think we will be after youngsters in the summer. If Malcom is still in france we’ll be back in for him and there’s also been rumors or Richarlson.

Yeah… A youngster… Also from France.

I feel that there are better option than Malcom in the same age group, I think that the only reason we were after him was because of his age and that he more likely to move in January than the others.

2 Likes

The Ornstein haters are not gonna like this thread :giroud3:

If he got called up by Brazil and had a great WC we could say bye bye to him.

1 Like

If he got called up
If he had a great world cup…

I won’t bet on those…

https://twitter.com/RNBVB/status/955117247185543168

2 Likes

Do all pictures taken in dreary surroundings point to Dortmund?

And does the Arsenal transfer dream team always travel separately like the royal family?

2 Likes

But Sven is only a scout!! :wink:

1 Like

Check him out in the cardigan. The cardigan of dreams :giroud2:

Your boy about to do another madness!!

I have to say I loved this Jan transfer window no matter what happens

4 Likes