Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Yeah there’s too little happening on the Auba front.

@Ornstein @Arsenal wake the fuck up.

Aubameyang has 4 goals in 4 games v Spurs. That’s more than anyone in our squad and he doesn’t even play in same league :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Comes here and does an Arshavin, 4 goals in 1 game…‘Auba is in again, and its 4’ :giroud3:

1 Like

it would be finally nice to have a world class striker again after RVP left, Lacazette is nowhere near that

4 Likes

Lacazette has 100 goals in 200 games for Lyon

Auba has 98 goals in 143 games for BVB

The difference between them is very little.

1 Like

don’t get me wrong, Laca is a just below decent striker but not up there with the very best to push on for challenging for the league

2 Likes

I wonder when Laca comes good will he be considered to be in a purple patch particularly when he’s performing to a high level over multiple seasons.

Just like more than a few of our players he’s a lot better than he’s shown.

2 Likes

Well we aren’t doing that no matter who we sign with fucking Wenger in charge :joy::joy:

probably not but Aubameyang is that kind of striker compared to Lacazette

Auba won’t do fuck all if we give him no service like we do Lacazette.

4 Likes

That’s actually a pretty sizable difference to be honest, 57 less games for only 2 less goals :rofl:

2 Likes

No point debating you have some weird agenda against Lacazette lol

1 Like

Nah I just call it as it is with Lacazette, he’s not a bad player but nowhere the level people like yourself were banging on about in the summer, this season has only made me more sure of that even though I was hoping I’d be surprised. Again 57 less games for only 2 less goals is a rather large discrepancy, the over a full season’s worth of games.

2 Likes

Like to see the stats without penos too.

1 Like

Last 3.5 years - Aubameyang 10 league pens, Lacazette 21 league pens.

So yeah, basically the same :mustafi:

2 Likes

Why are penalties looked down on as goals?

For me having a solid pen taker is a great thing to have.

1 Like

So that’s like 80 league goals in 200 matches from open play, 16 a year roughly if you break it down by 38 games a season. About what he’s probably going to score for us this season. 16 goals a year that’s Chamakh and Giroud level scoring consistency right there lol.

1 Like

We wasted all the money and time to find RVP’s replacement…

Fuck it… Chamakh, Bendtner, Gervinho, Podolski… all could easily score 16 goals if given 38 games a season.

2 Likes

It’s Giroud level but Chamakh that’s going way to far. @Calum David Unsworth was a great penalty player should we bring him out of retirement ? In all honesty a reliable penalty taker is a good thing to have but considering we don’t really get awarded penalties at Arsenal it’s not a great strength to have whilst playing at us.

1 Like

I always liked you