Pictures of OA members

We can have an OA bachelor pad together with blackjack and hookers and 70” 4K TVs and fifa tournaments

2 Likes

Very cool bro! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oooft Pura khalsa e lagda.

Like Trion said I had no idea you were brown, lol thought you were black or white :arteta:

Big congrats looking like a BOSS

3 Likes

Lol phatteh chak ditte

3 Likes

Is that a sword? That’s a fucking sword! That’s badass.

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

It’s a sword. Yes Punjabis are badasses the blessed fucks.

4 Likes

Fuck me, Sol you’re a sexy beast! That outfit is dope as fuck.

1 Like

I on the other hand… am not a sexy beast. Just beastly.

17 Likes

You have your beard grown recently :wink:

You look like a fun fucking guy to have a few beers with haha

2 Likes

Well… come on out to the pacific northwest! We’ll toss back a few and I’ll regale you with tales of my youth. Filled with near death experiences, airborne pickup trucks, punk shows, and growing up a skate punk in suburban Dallas, Texas.

7 Likes

I’ve been to Portland Oregon before, want to make it up to Seattle next time also.

1 Like

I actually live in Olympia (about 100 km south). Seattle is funny… the Space Needle, Museum of Pop Culture, and Pike St Market are all cool. But it’s kind of hard to find the good stuff. Let me know and I’ll send you to the couple of gems I’ve found.

There’s a lot of really good music… but you have to know where to go. Any of the indie record shops up on Capitol Hill should be able to point you in the right direction. There are a lot of really good electronica bands if you’re into that. “Ruler” is the big local band on all the podcasts now.

2 Likes

You look like you need coffee.

3 Likes

I was listening to a Bloomberg podcast talking about the huge political tensions in Seattle right now with the proposed Head Tax etc.

The reporter was at a townhall style meeting in some suburb and she said the anger and vitriol was so real that she was almost worried the stage was going to get rushed and the city council members attacked.

Nah more like he has had one coffee too many !!

That’s the whole country right now, unfortunately. I don’t think people outside the US really understand how tense it is right now. We’re a powder keg. Somethings got to give. People walk around on edge all the time. It’s just too bad they don’t see that it’s manufactured. That they’re being manipulated by the media and politicians, all to sell more Toyotas and breakfast cereal or get reelected.

Seattle is kind a caricature of the problem with our country right now. You have to be a millionaire to live there. Because of extreme late-stage capitalism (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, and Boeing) it’s very expensive to live there. So all of the lower wage service workers can’t afford to live there. But because of the far(ish) left political leanings of the region they’ve come up with some pretty draconian measures to try and correct it. It’s crazy.

1 Like

Last night in Rome. Lovely city and beautiful food. Satisfied the history geek in me too lol

19 Likes

Thuglife

7 Likes