Petr Cech

I’ve always rated Cech as a top keeper and was really happy when we signed him but I think his age is starting to show at times, we will probably need to find a new keeper again in the next year or two to replace him, he’s still a great keeper but he’s on his way down at the moment

1 Like

Who we gonna get that’s better? Nah jk I don’t play that game. I agree we should be looking but fuck it right now Wenger is terrible at identifying GK talent. Think I heard Gazidis basically had to shove the Cech deal down Wengers throat…that’s what got the old bat all pissy and made him not want to play in the market last year.

That’s a bit vague. More info please. :slight_smile:

When he plays game like today, I always remember the periods when we had Almunia, Fabianski and Szczesny.

Tall top keeper.

Same here.

Then I curse Wenger.

1 Like

one of his best performances in a long time for us yesterday, made some great saves

Was badly positioned and reacted slowly for the goal ,then came up with some great saves !

hahahahahahahahaha. suck it Mourinho

2 Likes

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/4ohk.mp4

1 Like

I love Kossy pushing over that twat costa and costas reaction to it and Kossy not being in the slightest bit bothered

1 Like

Great keeper makes great saves when it doesn’t matter :ozil2:

Congrats Petr! Brilliant achievement! :clap:

How the fuck are either of them a world record?

The great book of made up records. Not taking anything away from what he’s done, but neither should be really in the book and are more just a publicity thing.

1 Like

They do league specific records. They’ve kind of lost sight of the “world” part.

Bleacher Report UK
@br_uk
10 years ago today Petr Cech almost died on the pitch. We revisit a day, and a challenge, that still divides opinion http://ble.ac/CechHorrorInjury

This is a very good report. A bit long but very good. Hard to believe Petr was inches from death :open_mouth:

I still remember that day. Can’t believe he has survived that nasty challenge. His skull was literally smashed.

Excellent piece. Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should he have done better for Siggurdson goal?