Other Clubs' Transfers

Well Nice were 3rd last year and is developing well as a club. But it’s still a rather small club which can use the publicity and stuff like that imo. I think that has a lot to do with these move and the fact that their current number 10 is still very young.

2 Likes

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US

Nothing as I think Sneijder is going to compete with Srarfi.

According to Sky sources Dalbert is one his way to Internazionale. That would be the first of the two departures the Nice-president hinted on.

Unfortunately seems like Seri has better offers than Arsenal.

Sneijder and Balotelli back together like in 2010 when they won the treble.

Probably nothing, but we can hope :campbell:

President said 1-2 will be sold, Seri almost definitely next.
https://twitter.com/MessiMinutes/status/894278262016364544

We’re going to get Seri this week aren’t we?

AREN’T WE?!

3 Likes

Nope.

I don’t think we will sign someone before to sell. We’ve deadwood players to sack… Seri or Lemar or something else will arrive in the second part of August.

While the hipsters chatter, Cristo asks the questions that matter :sunglasses: My hero! :no_good_woman:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t understand the need to sell to buy. We have 25 days to shift players but if Seri’s release clause is met he’s gone or any other player we’re interested in.

If we’re unable to shift players then don’t register them in the squad and let them play for the reserves. You shouldn’t have to stick with shit players in your squad just because you can’t get rid of them. Someone will take our players, even if it’s just on loan.

9 Likes

Seri and Lemar would be such a fantastic cap to the window.

Ornstein, we beg of you - update us.

3 Likes

Probably just some updates at the end of august to give us faint hopes :hipster:

I’d imagine it has to do with the salary cap that was talked about earlier this window. Just putting them all to the reserves probably won’t be enough if we want to comply with those rules. That’s just speculation from my point though, so I could be wrong.

1 Like

Permanent deal.
https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/894474336786108417

2 Likes

Funds funds funds

CM?

Winger.

LEMAR - WELCOME TO ARSENAL || GOALS & ASSISTS & SKILLS || 2016/17

1 Like

Seri and Lemar would be a dream.

Sell Elneny, Walcott and someone else.