Other Clubs' Transfers

Not yet, Sidibe played there the other night vs Psg

I could be wrong but I still think Boschilia’s Lemar’s replacement & one of Saint-Maximin or Ghezzal will replace Bernardo Silva.

They also signed Diakhaby who is supposed to be quite talented and Jordi Mboula who impressed in pre-season from what I’ve heard.

I thought Diakhaby was a striker. Mboula is still very young. I don’t think Ghezzal is a Lemar replacement.

2 Likes

Shit I forgot they signed Mboula, still can’t believe Barca let him go with no buy back clause.

They’ve signed youri tillemans too or have I Made that up?

Barca fans not very happy they’re signing Inigo Martinez, is he not very good?

https://twitter.com/ManelGonzalez/status/893409807729913856

:joy:

2 Likes

Massively underwhelming signing for a club who seriously need to strengthen that midfield of theirs.

Bossman :joy:

1 Like

Enough central defenders. Other priorities.

Facts, this club sucks at managing and renewing the squad.

5 Likes

All these crazy fees Chelsea are getting for selling unwanted players and we’ve managed to sell one player for a £5m+ fee in three seasons :confused:

1 Like

They really don’t have a clue.

Their midfield signings last summer where shocking and doesn’t seem they will be making inroads there this season either.

They relied too much upon that golden generation of La Masia grads, now their lack nous in scouting and recruitments is being laid bare for all to see.

1 Like

I’m still shocked they managed to get £8m for Djilobodji! And that was last summer – before transfer fees did a madness. He is is one of the worst CBs I’ve ever seen in the Premier League!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGVkGcpVoAA_QVU.jpg

Is it me, or is Gabriel not with the squad because he was handling Neymar’s transfer.

1 Like

that’s his slightly less ugly brother

1 Like

That guy looks like if our Gabriel managed to get over a ten year heroin addiction and found god.

5 Likes

A less rough looking more suave version of Gabriel

LOL

You havn’t made it up he’s literally in a picture above the text you quoted lol