Östersunds FK vs Arsenäl (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

This game is about as close as I’ll ever get to ‘not minding if we lose’, as it would admittedly be quite funny and we’re nailed onto win the home leg reasonably comfortably. Yes I enjoy the angst :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m not even taking this leg seriously to be honest. Just feels like a pre-season friendly, like a support act before the main show next week.

Just hope our players come out unscathed.

2 Likes

Do you support them just because their manager is a fucking british boy? :bellerin:

1 Like

Yes! Maitland in the middle!

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/964179924201476099

Plenty there to do them with. 0-2 and coasting.

1 Like

This is a good team for the Europa League, tbh. Should do them.

1 Like

Holt shit, fuck yes Xhaka dropped!!! Fucking took long enough, but tbh when Wenger loses confidence in someone, he reallllyyyy loses confidence in them. Hope that’s the last we see of the stiff.

2 Likes

Glad to see AMN get a chance in centre mid

1 Like

Spaniard as ref, we’re going to get fucked.

Also Gero will score 3.

Xcrapa dropped :tada::confetti_ball:

MAITLAND-NILESSSSSS

1 Like

Not sure we should read too much into Xhaka being on the bench against Swedish farmers to be honest. He’ll probably be back in the team for our Man City double header :expressionless:

1 Like

Don’t really give a shit about captaincy but Ospina is a funny choice.

Welbeck and Iwobi to start, doesn’t matter.
We should win this game even if Wenger himself play as striker.

I pray Naitland-Miles has a good game and Xhaka never plays a game for us again.

2 Likes

Would be quite a fairy tale if all these guys that seem to love us end up getting one over on us lol

Regardless of his performance tonight he should get more chances, we’re playing for nothing in the league now and Xhaka has shown after nearly 5000 minutes of PL football he’s not good enough.

1 Like

Rested more likely.

1 Like

Definite banana skin here. I think this evening might be a wake up call to those who think the Europa League will be a casual stroll to the Champions League.