Östersunds FK vs Arsenäl (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

I haven’t killed any monks but I’ve shagged my fair share of English birds so I suppose I’m on the right path :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t doubt it for a minute you little devil :smile: Great grandaddy (x15) Cristo would be proud of you, altho his methods were a little different back in the day :speak_no_evil:

Ostersunds are very good at home, and came out of a tough group. We lost to some crappy sides this season so don’t be so arrogant to think we are as good as through. I think we win it at home, but we won’t win by three goals tonight, no first choice striker and I still think he rest players cause he’s a arrogant sod and believes like you that this lot will be brushed aside without any fuss.

1 Like

After two nights of this Champions League nonsense glad that the proper European Competition is back tonight! COYG

3 Likes

We are gonna shit on them.

3 Likes

C’mon Arsenal! Bomb them with big snowballs!

Any news on the game going through?

Feeling bad about this suddenly, can see us losing 1-0 in tough weather circumstances. Conceding after 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Have we got a captain yet?

This my friends is the real football . The champions league is stained , like President Mingetingo our fifa representative. Seen leaving Geneva Travelodge with 2 cases full of used bank notes and 3 fat bottomed Russian sirens ,by Mr Putin.
We have honor, pride and will win this trophy. Stand together as the goat herder beats the lion with his Kane.

3 Likes

Ozil captain would be cool

2 Likes

Would be awesome!! Our False #9 captaining us. Scoring another worldie like he did against Ludargargents (sp?)

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

@Bl1nk, the most important thing is to go through.

Berkobotswana has all the hallmarks of classic Sol imo

2 Likes

Has supported the Gunners since he saw them in a 0-0 stalemate at Highbury during a visit Tom England in 1979

If a 0-0 match against Stoke doesn’t get you supporting Arsenal i don’t know what will!

https://twitter.com/dpcoverdale/status/963753928407093248

11 Likes

Beat these Ikea chair boys!

1 Like

So what are the formation predictions for tonight?

Ospina
Bellerin, Mustafi, Monreal, Kolasinac
AMN, Xhaka
Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Iwobi
Welbeck

1-0 Östersund FK.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Yeah.
Let’s beat these meatball munching, flat pack fanatical, Nobel Prize know it all, Volvo driving, ABBA loving boys :grinning:

I’m going 1-0 to us.
More if we score early.

3 Likes