Olivier Giroud

he injured or something, or has someone died in his family or something? Hope he is ok!

1 Like

Definitely looks distraught… best wishes and prayers, Ollie…

1 Like

Horrible horrible pictures. Lost someone perhaps. He has been an incredible servant to the club, whenever I see a flicker of emotion in any sportsman I automatically endear myself to them. Hope he’s okay and weirdly hope he stays.

Unless yes on YouTube watching the Lacazette goal back. In which case LOL.

1 Like

He would just setlle for a plan B roll? It’s easy to say ‘just keep him’, but if he doesn’t want to…

1 Like

hope it’s not a death in his family, hope he’s alright

2 Likes

No bigger club wants him and he is very good at that role. Why fix what isn’t broken. That should be what Giroud’s thinking now.

2 Likes

That pic is deep :worried: lets hope Olly G is alright

1 Like

Yes it is. I’d like for him to stay at Arsenal and provide a great plan B.

On a personal level, gotta hope that the phone call isn’t tragic news.

1 Like

He is playing today and looks reasonably happy…maybe it was West Ham on the phone saying they wanted him and he was just getting concerned!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesDoddUK/status/886203816814587905

It doesn’t sound good.

It sounds great.

5 Likes

MBAPPE IS COMING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :cech: :henry2:

1 Like

It’s pretty clear he’s leaving.

Probably Everton for a Lukaku replacement

This guy credible?

Journalist (seriously) in mixed zone to Giroud: 'My mum thinks you're sexy.'

— Mike Keegan (@MikeKeegan_DM) July 15, 2017

:joy:

With Lemar :giroud3:

I love this absurdly handsome man but if he’s gonna have subtle BEEF all season long with 'cazette then maybe it’s best to have a parting of the ways and give our new signing the platform to be the main man

I genuinely just think he missed him, I can’t wait to see the back of Giroud but he does go into a weird trance when he scores.

Lol at all the people reading into this.

He scored a banging goal though