Olivier Giroud

Why he’s not van Persie

It just doesnt look right seeing him in that shirt. Its like one of those weird Fifa/Football Manager transfers lol.

1 Like

So 3 assists and 1 goal in 3 games for Chelsea so far.

1 Like

He plays in blue for France tbf so him wearing that shirt doesn’t look too weird. But him not being an Arsenal player anymore is what i’m Still finding a bit weird.

1 Like

Van snake dissed the club giroud had nothing but respect

1 Like

Where’s Luca with the clips, would like to see how Ollie G is looking.

Edit: had to look on Twitter, he really didn’t do anything amazing those goals were more Willian than anything. However does look like Conte knows how to use a target man.

Still as handsome as ever

1 Like

Better than that, think Chelsea’s kit suits him better than ours.

It makes him look like a cunt

2 Likes

“From the first game when I was behind bench I was watching the game with big attention,” he told BT Sport. "But the coach just a few metres from me – it was special.

"You can feel he’s still a player in his head. You can tell he wants to help us on the pitch and he can’t just sit on the bench.

“Strikers need a human relationship with the coach, it’s nice to have confidence with him and you want to give back.”

Happy for him to have a new experience and a change of environment after giving his all at Arsenal. Gutted we didn’t have any choice to keep him under the circumstances.

1 Like
1 Like

Giroud’s child was born in Jan!? Commitment to London makes sense, his wife was pregnant in the summer

I’m no doctor but I believe it’s possible to be both pregnant and living in Cheshire :mustafi:

7 Likes

I assume his first kid is in preschool or some nursery at the time also

3 Likes

You’ve done me up like a kipper :bellerin:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/985144838017470464?s=19

Heh, he did that again today at Southampton.:giroud:

1 Like

Big Ollie to the rescue .

1 Like