Olivier Giroud

We played with Giroud as a first choice for years when it was clear he would have been a better backup. It would be so irresponsible to sell him now, when we finally have a forward who fits the style Arsene wants us to play.

2 Likes

Giroud will be our UEFA cup hero.

2 Likes

Is it me or he didn’t like Lacazette signing? :grimacing:

Only Giroud could look this sexy while standing in a bin :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

nothing like sitting in a bin and pondering the meaning of life lol

If that’s what tramps look like I think i’ll be hanging out on the streets of London far more :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol, changed it because he doesnt look a tramp. More of a trampy situation…strange dont they have proper baths there something.

The only two players I have seen sitting in a bin on this tour are Walcott and Giroud.
Is that some sort of sign?
Also Giroud’s chest looks like a younger version of Wenger’s.

There was also Coquelin. Though that probably helps prove the point you’re making somewhat

And erm, what? How closely do you study Wenger’s chest? :arteta:

1 Like

You post the best pictures @Phoebica Do this more

Look at his left hand! :eyes:

1 Like

Guess it is where some of us want to see him :mustafi:

Technicality!

The guy named his daughter after me, it’s true love!

Well when I called him recently he said that we could be together, that marriage doesn’t mean EVERYTHING (as proven by himself :grimacing:), that he’d wait for me :sunglasses:

Meh. Xhaka >

I’ve always been slightly intrigued by it’s flatness and lack of definition since I saw the pictures of him going down that water slide on a boat.
Saying that, for his age, he is in pretty good shape.
Obviously not as in shape as your Granit chested Xhaka

1 Like

What on earth are you all on about? lol

4 Likes

Do you not have an opinion on Wenger’s body and his lack of definition, Jake? :sunglasses:

Must we oversexualise football at every turn?

If you’re going to push me on the issue, I think he looks bloody great for a bloke in his late sixties. I suspect I’ll have half destroyed my body with food and booze by that age

6 Likes

He’s going to be a super-sub again this season right?

1 Like