Olivier Giroud

Yeah that’s it! I liked his run across the face of goal best. Them sort of opportunities he doesn’t miss, just the ones similar to the Monaco game that he does :grin:

Mine is him and Wilshire repeatedly flicking the shit out of the ball against Norwich and scoring that stupidly well worked goal.

I also really like that goal he scored against Man U when he came on as a sub and twatted it in, but it wasn’t really a significant enough moment.

Oh and the hattrick away at Olympiacos to rescue our CL campaign, that was probably one of his finest moments for Arsenal.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/879425617976061958

rip their arms off

2 Likes

Lol West Ham wants Giroud and Theo, their search for strikers continues.

£20M is an insult considering Giroud’s PL record, contract status, experience and the current state of the market. If 30M bids for Deeney are getting rejected how much is Giroud worth? Should be looking at 35M+

7 Likes

Stupid thing is it is something we probably would accept. We are fucking jokes with letting our players go for peanuts we always let our players go too easy without making the other club bleed from their asshole for them. But yet the players that should go even for a small fee just to get rid of the fuckers we keep and keep and give them away for free after shelling out for their entire contract worth of wages!

2 Likes

WHAT the actual fuck. 20s!? Bullshit.

:flushed::smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

20 million in today’s market is like 5 million quid a decade ago.

I think it’s a pretty good deal tbh. Giroud will love life playing for the hammers, will score twenty league goals - mostly headers - and become a cult legend.

[quote=“Castiel, post:1054, topic:92, full:true”]
I think it’s a pretty good deal tbh. Giroud will love life playing for the hammers, will score twenty league goals - mostly headers - and become a cult legend.
[/quote]Are West Ham planning on selling Andy Carroll then? :sweat_smile:

I fucking love your rants, so unhinged :joy:

true tho innit :campbell:

2 Likes

He’s basically 31 and on 100k a week. 20m sounds fine.

1 Like

looks as if West Ham will fail in looking for a striker again, 20 million they must be joking

Yeah I can’t see how people would expect him to be worth more the guy is on the wrong side of 30.

1 Like

He’s over 30 and is a one dimensional player. 20 to 25 is fair imo.

2 Likes

His impact can’t be replaced for £20m though - that buys you next to nothing these days. So unless Giroud actually puts in a transfer request then it’s not worth us selling IMO.

4 Likes

£20 million is tremendous money, if we don’t sell now in a years time he’s worth much less pushing 32 years old