Transfer Wishlist

Ok whoever let’s just get a top number 9 whoever that may be.

More likely Troy fucking Deeney.

1 Like

A striker with pace and technical ability, it’s not much to ask for.

The Ox has found his role as WB so i would really keep him.

1 Like

If he can be convinced to play there.

1 Like

If we get either of those, or Cavani, I would consider that a very good signing.
Reus is a great player but I’m not sure if Wenger would buy him, as well as a striker, and his injury record isn’t great either.

We also need replacements for Cazorla and Ospina so it could take our spending way over 100m, but if we can sell a few players like Walcott, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Debuchy etc, we could get 40m for them.
As much as I like Wilshere and Perez, Wenger doesn’t seem to want them, so we could get another 40m for them as well, which would go a long way to paying for a striker, midfielder and GK.

The biggest problem he has is persuading Sanchez and Ozil to stay.
As much as I hate the expression Wenger uses in these situations, “it’s like a new signing,” getting those two to stay really would be.

In.
Striker, one of Lukaku, Aubameyang, Mbappe or Cavani.
Midfield, Isco, Mahrez.
GK cover, Pickford, Butland.

Out.
Walcott, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Debuchy, and reluctantly Wilshere and Perez.

he’s been playing there???

He really doesn’t want to???

Nooooooooo

Summoning my inner football/fifa manager

Out: Elneny, Gabriel, Jenkinson, Debuchy, Perez, Wilshere, Gibbs, Woj, Campbell,

That should free up about £500k wages and bring in about £225m to play with if we’ve already got £100m to spend.

In: Lukaku for £70m, Lemar £35m, Forsberg £35m.

Take the remaining and reup Ox, Ramsey, Özil, and Sanchez.

------------------------Cech--------------------
Mustafi------------Kosh----------Nacho
Ox---------Xhaka--------Forsberg------Sead
----------------Özil----------Sanchez---------
----------------------Lukaku---------------------

-----------------------Martinez--------------------
Bellerin----Mustafi----Kosh-------Nacho
----------------Xhaka-------Ramsey------------
Lemar----------------Özil-------------Sanchez
------------------------Lukaku------------------------

Bench: Ox, Per, Holding, Sead, Coq, Ramsey/Forsberg, Walcott, Giroud, Welbeck, Iwobi, Cech.

In what world would we raise £125m from selling those players???

1 Like

Elneny 10m, Gabriel 10m, Jenkinson 5m, Debuchy 5m, Perez 20m, Wilshere 30m, Gibbs 10m, Woj 10m, Campbell 5m. Ok so that’s 105m not that far off, lol it’s not that farfetched. We could easily squeeze 5m more out of Woj and Jack.

If you put Walcott on that list as well, we should be able to get 120m, without him we would struggle to get 100m.

But I do agree with @BigWeng_4LYFE, it would be good to get rid of a few of these high earners that aren’t up to it, and get just a few top quality players instead.

It is a bit Football Manager though, and highly unlikely Wenger will buy three top quality players and sell all those on the list.

I think Elneny and Gabriel will stay, and Jenkinson, Debuchy and Perez might go.
As for Wilshere, Gibbs, Szczesney and Campbell, I think they will stay as squad players.

1 Like

Forsberg is an assist machine left winger. Why you want him at CM?

Well we don’t really play with an out and out winger anymore. Plus i hear he’s supposed to be like a santi replacement. Maybe we should buy someone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2AxXP2LfyQ

3 Likes

it’s a reasonable estimate tbh.

@BigWeng_4LYFE how on earth can we be linked with Mbappe and you keep going on about shitty Lukaku. Christ, it’s like you don’t want Wenger to stand a chance to succeed because then he won’t be desperate and need you.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE

Forsberg on midfield with Xhaka? :joy:

Like I said two or three years ago, Arsenal can take back 25M more or lass from the wage bill if Arsène will sell the players out on loan plus Wilshere, Perez, Elneny, Sanogo etc…

I’m with him when he says which we don’t need many players but only two or three but with huge quality.

Ok Kolasinac, now we need one or two attacking players and maybe a midfielder (and maybe a GK).

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be Lukaku, even though he almost won the golden boot on a mediocre team. I’m just wanting someone to lead the line who’s older than 18 and has had more than one good season in France, especially if we are offering crazy money.

1 Like