Transfer Wishlist

I can hardly think of two more opposite players playing in similar parts of the field than Draxler and Ozil.

Draxler has the pace and the ability, but I donā€™t see the ā€˜agressionā€™ and ā€˜hungerā€™ towards goal in him other proper wingers might have. I find him like Mkhitaryan.

https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/994968908879814656

1 Like

So much for Woj being the heir to Buffonā€¦ hah.

4 Likes

RIP chesney

1 Like

Hi Sven we need a Winger who can go to the byline. Gonna sort us out big man ?

1 Like

Ok so we all know we need to sign a strong and imposing defensive midfielder this summerā€¦so far we have been linked to loads of playersā€¦who would be the best option for us?

• Adrien Rabiot from PSG
  • Steven Nzonzi from Sevilla
  • Idrissa Gueye from Everton
  • Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria
  • Abdoulaye DoucourĆ© from Watford
  • Asier Illarramendi from Real Sociedad
  • Marouane Fellaini from Man Utd
  • Jean Seri from Nice
  • William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon
  • Corentin Tolisso from Bayern Munich

0 voters

Any others I missed?

1 Like

Lucas Torreira for sure.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more than one dood on there I want. Seri isnā€™t a DM though heā€™s like a Santi replacement.

Iā€™ll stick my neck out on this oneā€¦

Can tackle, pass, shoot, breaks up play and scores as well. To me he would add that midfield backbone which our current midfielders donā€™t provide.

3 Likes

Have I missed an obvious one? Sergej Milinković-Savićā€¦probably not a cat in hells chance of signing him as Man Utd are interested in the playerā€¦but there was a tenuous link to Arsenal and he looks an absolute beast in central midfieldā€¦based on youtube alone he would be amazing for us in the centre!

Lazio apparently slapped a Ā£80m price tag on the playerā€¦Iā€™d blow our budget on this guy atmā€¦

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/964690/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic-Deal-Update-Manchester-United-Lazio-Mourinho

2 Likes

He and De Bruyne together were like rabid wolves for Wolfsburg. Everything direct and with an aim to score.

This

2 Likes

We should be keeping an eye on Memphis

No

1 Like

I think thereā€™s a really good player there but I donā€™t think heā€™s going to be worth the huge investment that would come with him if he has an even better season than last year.

Fair view, we know how Aulas can extract good value for his players and his deal is long term

I think Milan were looking g at him, heā€™d have been perfect if not for his asking price as you say

Memphis the same guy who was a big money flop at Utd?

Depay? Hell no. No godo enough for the Premier League. The Ligue 1 is his level.

1 Like