OA FIFA 17 Pro Clubs (PS4)

That’s the biggest issue for fifa17 this year is the AI It just makes too many stupid mistakes.

Who was the other player in game last night?

Stavro? He applied for an interview at club OA. Seems like a decent guy!

Yeah we wernt sure who he was last night we were trying to figure out which member he was I thought it was cristo

How you guys finding clubs this year in regards to opposition?

Division 10, 9, 8 are loaded with teams with no real identity. Just individuals that are playing for themselves and not in a proper team system. Too many egos and not enough team performance down there.

Division 7 and above is where the properly organised teams are, but even they are mixed with some one trick ponies that constantly take advantage of poor AI goalkeepers that can’t save pot shots from 30 yards.

Definitely requires a high tempo, trusting and communicative approach in these divisions.

2 Likes

After finally giving up on my Ultimate Team dreams I’ve made my pro and been running drop-in matches as a LCM. Would love to get going in the team, any chance we can get this active again?

I used to have an account on here with this exact name, but it seems like it has been deleted?

Anyway, I’m back on Fifa 17 and would love to get some Pro Clubs action again. Some of you guys still got me on PSN as Essaux.

1 Like

I’d be up for it but it’s such a struggle to arrange a time, where all of us can play for about 2-3 hours.

Was having a lot of fun on this when FIFA 17 just came out, along with @Hass and his bro.

[quote=“Forever, post:68, topic:735, full:true”]
I used to have an account on here with this exact name, but it seems like it has been deleted?

Anyway, I’m back on Fifa 17 and would love to get some Pro Clubs action again. Some of you guys still got me on PSN as Essaux.
[/quote]Welcome back mate. Is this your first visit to OA since the Summer? If so, it’ll be because we started again from scratch and everyone had to make a new account.

1 Like

I’m playing mostly during the week, quite flexible in evenings. You guys?
Now struggling in Division 3 in seasons, so wanna do some Pro Clubs instead…

Thanks mate! Yes, I took a hiatus from message boards in general. First time back since… forever :stuck_out_tongue: but been lurking at times, of course. Glad to see there are still many familiar users!

1 Like