Matchday Chat

Is mdc back today?

1 Like

Unfortunately not :santi:

#BI1nkOut

1 Like

Classic Arsenal. MDC originally expected to be out for just a few days, has turned into longer term injury :wink:

8 Likes

I’m not asking for it to be open as it always is :wink:

But does anyone fancy going on MDC to chat about the Merseyside derby tonight?

2 Likes

MDC for Liverpool-Everton and the beginning of the end of the world(:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)? OK.

1 Like

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

JOIN US :wink:

@mysty tried to get on MDC and I’m IP Banned?

No idea what you’re talking about. Everything is fine.

If your gonna fuck around with IP bans I won’t bother with MDC again. Very childish :+1:

1 Like

You’ll never make that stick :wink:

It was a joke Calum, get a grip.

I come online after I see we win 1-0 to hear about the game then without warning I get IP banned as soon as I log on

Not funny at all Jakey. :sleeping:

1 Like

Whether it was funny or not is subjective, but the fact is that it was intended as a joke. So you missed a few minutes of MDC, honestly get over it. You’re whinging here, whinging via other avenues too.

I’m sure none of the staff will make the same mistake again now we know how much it has upset you.

I’m not the one in the wrong here so :joy:. Not bothered about missing a few minutes of MDC as I had just logged on for the first time since before kick off and wanted to read the full time views. After the second IP ban in a matter of minutes I gave up.

Surely you can see how this can piss someone off who isn’t in on your inside “jokes”?

There’s no “your” about it, it wasn’t my joke and I had no part in it. I’m merely explaining to you that it was intended as a joke.

You evidently didn’t enjoy it, you’ve complained about it here and via PM, we all now know that you didn’t like it. It won’t happen again.

Is that satisfactory?

I get @Calum’s feeling. For example, someone enjoyed the whole afternoon trying to ban me from MDC. And he has tried it since the start of the season. Boring joke, tbf :wink:

Knowing the one mod that likes stupid music surely you could have put together that he got his rights back.

Also GFI got banned by accident at least 3 times, so there’s that.

Sorry, but it is becoming boring after a while. Not funny anymore.

Don’t tell me. I have no mod power.