Mikel Arteta (Soon to be Mr. Manager)

If I proved that it was there, would you own up to being a liar?

If I proved it, would you admit of being a hipstery ahole?

If I proved it, would you admit of being a parody of yourself?

Would you?

Please show me a handful of posts of yours from Guardiola on the old forum, and we’ll decide who the liar is, lol. Though it should be pretty obvious as you’re continuing to hate/downplay him at any chance on this forum, despite your half-assed attempts to feign objectivity.

I can’t bring back the old forum but I have made several reference to it in this forum even during last season.

Would you?

I need some benefit to going into a search mode.

It would be great motivation to do the search if you would admit of being a dipshit in exchange.

Come on man. Be a good sport.

Stop being an uptight cunt @AbouCuellar

Take the bet

Cool. The post you quoted me of was clearly referencing the old forum. “The genius part wasn’t (past tense) there,” as I explained the evolution of your downplaying. Chill out, anyone with a memory and half a brain knows your current stance and your old one, you don’t have to try and fool people by alleging people are a liar or with half-ass token phrases to make you look less bad, anyone who’s going to be fooled already is.

Not when you morph my past stance.

My past stance was always the same.

It’s funny to see you backtrack as soon as there was an element of proof.

It shows what a coward you are!

1 Like

Take the bet coward. Take the effing bet.

60 odd new posts in the Artera thread, and not one pic of his supposedly bloody face during the tunnel fight.

Dissapointed.

8 Likes

@Bl1nk is there any way we can retrieve posts from Old OA?

Anyway, I guess everyone is on same page now that Pep Guardiola has to deliver 3PLs and 3CLs to be deemed successful.

1 Like

Indeed, downplaying Guardiola’s achievements.

With an acknowledgement of his football, yes.

What about you? Stance of being a perpetual liar?

We’re in agreement then. Since that acknowledgment is tantamount to the one I make when I say, “Wenger is a shit manager, but when his short combination chaos football works and produces goals like the one we saw with Rosicky or Jack in 13/14, it’s marvelous,” you can understand why I say we’re not all idiots and can read between the lines (or see grey areas :wink: ), and subsequently you can take a deep breath and stop going GFI with a much more annoying personality on this thread. :slight_smile:

I don’t know about you but I don’t hide behind shitty placeholders to forward my agenda.

If I have an agenda, I keep it straight.

@Trion vs. @AbouCuellar chorizo

http://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2016/12/8/1/JE0205H_Cacio-Pepe-Popcorn_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.suffix/1481216491893.jpeg

1 Like

Yeah sure lol… it isn’t the ways things work, and you know it… else LC wouldn’t have won the league and we never would have overtaken ManU back in the day when we were relevant. Remember that grey area you went on about?

@Trion, no the old forum posts aren’t coming back.

Can we leave the Arteta thread in peace now please?

1 Like

More spicy.

I’m on the side of whoever thinks Pep is so far above anybody else in this league and is making this City one of the best PL sides ever, taking the dump on this overhyped, overmarketed league he was always going to.

Honestly Wenger should hurry up and leave Arsenal for PSG and flop there despite spending money, losing the league to Monaco with his horrible tactics just to end this weird dumb agenda against pep.

Spend all you like, Man City’s record is 15-1-0, and that’s with Fabian Delph at right back.

In that case, who is successful then? If Pep isn’t, Jose isn’t, no real or PSG managers aren’t as nobody has won the CL without spending a lot of money

2 Likes

Which they/he did, so he should win CLs