Mesut Özil

No hate dude, it’s all meant in good humour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nobody hates the Luca… we all love the Luca.

1 Like

What?? Lol nobody hates you, only people with no soul hate Lasagna, Pizza, Spaghetti etc.

1 Like

Thanks god i didn’t buy a Ramsey shirt.

18 likes :wenger:

And I’d like it twice if I could :heart:

1 Like

He really should have scored that chance early 2nd half. So much time.

3 Likes

I bought his shirt and he bottled a big chance today :bellerin:

2 Likes

So its your fault :angry:

3 Likes

Yeah, but we won against Stoke with me there :ozil2:

Poor game from him today with the goal scoring form he’s in you’d trust him to bury that chance to make it 2-0 and we probably win the game.

Then he just storms down the tunnel afterwards and doesn’t acknowledge the fans, not cool Özil.

He also ducked down during Ashley William’s goal.

Always a coward when it comes to aerial duels.

1 Like

Tonight’s performance was a return of the 2nd half of his 1st season at Arsenal.

A coward full stop. When it all goes well for Mesut, he is majestic, probably one of the most thrilling footballers I’ve ever seen.

But when it doesn’t, my god. I’m sure someone will be along to explain why his bad game is a result of Coquelin not passing to him or something though.

Still, everyone his highs and lows, no reason Ozil should he any different. Let’s hope he gets back to being a boss.

1 Like

A coward? I don’t know that a coward attempts the types of passes that he routinely pulls off.

why are his bad games always away though? goes missing virtually every big away game

Absolutely.

He has an almost unrivaled level of ability, but he is not in anyway combative, perhaps cowardice isn’t the right word.

However the sentiment is that he is the embodiment of a luxury player, great when it’s good. Awful when it’s bad.

3 Likes

He can sometimes be an easy target by fans because of how he is percieved. I think pundits do, and especially have done in the past, question his attitude far more than other players.

Saying that, yesterday he was really poor. I also hate how he sometimes storms off down the tunnel without even going over to the away fans. It’s truly pathetic and says a lot more about his character more than anything he does on the pitch.

1 Like

Why is it necessary to meet the away fans?
Players are more affected by losses.

I think when they’ve been singing your name for most of the game the least you can do is acknowledge them even in defeat.

Despite the fact the likes of Özil is a winner it doesn’t mean he should act that way tbh especially when he himself had a poor game.

1 Like