Mesut Özil

[quote=“Oliver, post:1547, topic:65, full:true”]
How many times has he had a clear run on goal, only to slow down and desperately look for a pass.

Have a fucking shot lad.
[/quote]If Mesut had as good as a right foot like he does with his left, the guy would be deadly. Gets himself into so many good positions which is not surprising for someone of Mesut’s quality and vision, just needs more confidence in front of goal to not have to always rely on his left foot to finish off the chance.

YaGunnersYa returns!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

@Persona :ozil2:

1 Like

I saw him on the BT feed in the background talking to another camera and typed into MDC “Please tell me he said it into that other camera” and he didn’t let me down.

#YaMesutYa #YaGunnersYa

1 Like

Driving around London with his Arsenal suit jacket on. What a fucking legend :heart:

17 Likes

Enjoy it Mesut! You deserve it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzji2_0CGr8

:joy:

1 Like

:hipster: Future deejay :hipster:

1 Like

I’m so proud of him and glad to see he is happy in London (my favourite town). Hope he will stay at the mighty Arsenal.
:ozil2:

4 Likes

Looking forward to all of his Muslim fans on Facebook letting him know that music is haram.

4 Likes

The comments on his posts are nearly always either Arabic or broken English Madridistas saying “Come back Madrid :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kiss::heart:

2 Likes

Cristo bRo, u shld NoT spK of tHEse thNgs mai apko boht buri tara sai maroon gha :wink: :slight_smile: :frowning: </3

Translation

I’ll hit you really hard lol

2 Likes

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/18016303_1698491950167447_2719895564698255360_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=3aebbdb55f4d56dd7f6da250265503e8&oe=59023381

1 Like

I can’t see the video, did it embed properly?

URL signature expired

Sorry, it must have been removed. It was Ozil’s eyes videoshopped onto different other players. I had a chuckle.

3 Likes

Passion!! :wink:

Passion to not return at home in time as the other players. :eyes:

1 Like

Do well to find a bottle in our dressing room.

2 Likes

Apparently because of a drugs test he kicked it, he has probably had a spliff because of our form since February.