Mesut Özil

Ozil, Alexis, Lucas Perez and Oxlade can play on the wings. PSG will sign them.

2 Likes

I don’t see Juve changing their formation to include Özil particularly when they play with two strikers.

Maybe we get helped out by the fact teams may be lukewarm about signing him.

Allegri asked an advanced playmaker since he accepted to join Juventus because his dream is to play with 4-2-1-3 but Juventus failed to sign Draxler, Franco Vazquez and failed to convert Miralem Pjanic to an advanced playmaker.

1 Like

I can’t see us letting more than 10+ go, so some of these surely are going to be told to stay put

Even Arsenal can manage that once right? :thinking:

He is a luxury player, tbf. And he has been shit since december.

1 Like

He’s not been the same player since this happened to him

I said at the time he wouldn’t have the stomach to cope with such scorn and I was right.

13 Likes

Özil did mention that his contract depends on Wenger’s; so 2 + 2=11=A x W= Arsene leaves in the summer

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Be surprised if anyone bought him tbh. As I can’t see a club that fits him. Most likely Bayern at a push.

PSG.

Scandalous treatment by our fans to make this picture.

Mesut Özil: “Wenger was one of the main reasons I joined Arsenal but to say my future depends solely on the manager would be wrong.” [Bild]

3 Likes

Translation: I’m leaving either way, fam. Byeeeee. :coq:

3 Likes

Full interview if anyone’s interested

Well no. It depends on how much longer I carry on having sex with him…

No but seriously, these quotes feel me with a bit of joy and hope. Even if they are lies, I am clinging on to them because they feel almost as good as an orgasm. As much as I love Sanchez, I never got attached to him, whereas I loved Özil before he joined us and despite the current hate for him, he was the best thing to happen to Arsenal for years. I’ll be ecstatic if he signs.

Well Mesut, thanks fuck. You play for Arsenal, not for Wenger.

2 Likes

There aren’t too many clubs above us in the food chain tbh and if we’re smart enough to say ‘No’ to a domestic sale then that really only leaves the obvious 4 at present.

So for me there’s a realistic chance that all 4 say no to Ozil and he stays here by default

1 Like

We need to keep one of our world class players and i wouldn’t mind it being him. Open to staying means offer more money you bastards. I’m guessing he’s stuck around the same figure as Sanchez. We could replace Sanchez with a quick goalscorer but I’m not sure who we can replace Ozil with.

2 Likes

Rather keep him than Sanchez any day

1 Like

Yeah, invisibility >>>> bestiality.

4 Likes

:giroud2: