Mesut Özil

That ghosted run (even though the full back watched him), he starts off slowly anticipating the cross and then choo-choo-motherucker, heads home.

Things just tick when he’s in the team, it’s simple.

5 Likes

The service from Sanchez for that goal, i thought for a split second Özil was in 2 places at the same time :ozil2:

5 Likes

really lovely header by Ozil, the way he ran in on it out of nowhere was amazing. Also it was his pass that won us the penalty. Really fantastic game from him, keep it going for the season Ozil

2 Likes

It’s Mozart to be the austrian Mesut :ozil2:

2 Likes

The understanding between Sanchez & Ozil is superb.
You can see how much they respect & have faith in each other’s ability that they constantly try to find each other.

In some way, it is also ‘We two are better than others around us’.

3 Likes

I noticed that yesterday too in the first half. We really need that third world class star for them like when we had Cesc Rvp and Arshavin as the holy trinity just able to tear through teams like a knife through butter.

Another player of Ozil and Alexis’ quality upfront and we’d be unplayable at times. Come on Hames.

We do. We really need that third really charismatic class player who is in same tune as those two.
Thank goodness Ozil & Sanchez are nice lads, If they were moany twats, they would have complained all the time.

I reckon if Wenger does get another player in this window (they are saying no more arrivals but i reckon if a WC player is available they will go for them and it will be a surprise signing at the end of the window) It will be James or Draxler.

You can tell Ozil get’s annoyed from time to time, and rightly so he’s a winner who hates to lose. The fact that Alexis and Ozil can play like they did yesterday and Oxlade and Theo still look rubbish tells you quite a bit about them. If they had any sort of ability it would be brought out when playing with those two magicians.

I’m fairly optimistic about Perez now and reckon his work horse attributes and pace might save our blushes at times this season but we still need that world class winger to really push on. Some reports claim we have money left over for a final late mega bid but Wed can’t come soon enough.

@Maverick79 Draxler could be a good shout as Wenger is a long time admirer but his price might not have the same cost effectiveness as someone like James. I could see them both costing around 50-60 mil.

2 Likes

Hey! There’s only one Mozart. :bellerin:

4 Likes

he’s back training with us

1 Like

Our Turkish prince now. One day he will be our emperor.

Hopefully Perez can strike up that kind of understanding. if he does it won’t matter that he’s not the WC striker we were hoping for. the whole being better than the sum of it’s parts- so to speak.

1 Like

If anything Özil is more like Handel who was a German composer but spent the majority of his career in London :ozil:

Oh and btw he died in London, just like Özil will, he aint going nowhere.

2 Likes

I thought Turkey was already on its way to another emperor. :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Denken sich die ganzen inhaftierten Journalisten auch alle. Ist ja nur Spaß.

2 Likes

World class players enjoy playing with each other. Sanchez and Ozil have a terrific understanding. It’s a joy to watch.

Loved the exasperation gestures of the Watford defenders when Mesut powered that one in. Fucking ace!

YA MESUT YA

1 Like