Mesut Özil

Ze funniest player in der team is Serge Gnabry because he bring me to laugh.

yeah that makes more sense :slight_smile:

@AbouCuellar has been saying that for years.

7 Likes

I’m genuinely not sure if the two last minute tranfers in will have made him feel any better about the club’s direction.

On the one hand if the club were chasing the Madness type striker all summer which required other dominoes to fall it’s possible that (a) Özil’s reps knew about it and (b) he would understand that the move didn’t work. Plus you can throw in that it’s really likely Arsene either walks away or is ushered out stage right after this season and the new manager can really build a team around Özil rather than half building a team around him.

On the other hand watching Arsene dawdle around in the market and pull a Lucas out of the (relatively) bargain bin may not be exciting. Factor in that the owner apparently loves Arsene and you can see that a top four finish would give way to a three year extension.

I think we all expect Alexis to leave next summer but I really can’t picture Özil going anywhere unless he went back to Germany or maybe to Man City to replace Silva.

4 Likes

His goal has been fantastic. His movements behind their defense has been perfect, a joy for a guy like me who loves the tactic and the analysis.

he needs 9 more league goals

For what? :slight_smile:

to achieve the target for an offensive player. If we want to win the title, we need more goals from players like him, Cazorla, Walcott etc…

2 Likes

:arteta: He’s a Spurs fan.

3 Likes

Fuck I love this footballer.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

The og scorer on the video still above is a former Shamrock Rovers man. a seriously good defender at this level. Good to see he’s still knocking about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will better his last season, at least 10 goals and 25-30 assists if we keep playing the way we are

3 Likes

^^^^ sweet someone even more bat shit crazy optimistic than me. I do have a question though, why is everyone being so nice to her and you guys are such dicks to me?? :santi2:

8 Likes

Effortless. Everything is just so effortless with him.

There will be some really depressing moments in the season to come but even when we’re playing shit, I can take solace in the fact that we have Mesut Özil.

7 Likes

F*ing obscenely good and makes it look easy. Reminds me so much of Bergkamp even though they are very different types of players.

5 Likes

That goal, fuck.

Literally is walking, then sees Alexis in the corner, starts to jog, Capoue sees his run and just points instead of tracking Ozil then Ozil sprints right into the box and smashes the header home.

Jumped off my couch!

7 Likes

That was such a powerful header! He never did this until some years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKnl39gGq_Q

3 Likes

The german Mozart :ozil2:

1 Like