Mesut Özil

My mistake.
If he had been playing he would have seen that.

Yes, unfortunately I did see that match.

Although I suppose you could say Sanchez would be in the same position with his contract, playing in that game.

1 Like

Apart two wrong decisions before the pass, has been useful. He is not ready, of course, but we need his quality ASAP.

Save us Mesut :xhaka:

1 Like

One of his first touches was a fantastic turn taking a player out of the game.

Difference he makes is evident from the moment he comes on. All of a sudden our attacking moves become more interesting.

I’ll enjoy his last season here. Such a talent, shame that the manager could’ve be bothered to put more talent around him.

When he came on the quality of our play improved dramatically.

3 Likes

I really believe this is his last season with us, same as Sanchez.

Does anyone else feel promises were made and nothing been done to fulfil that?

2 Likes

Trust me, when Ozil/Sanchez ask for a transfer, the Wenger believers will label them as traitors and badmouthing them.

Don’t think so. More or less, everyone knows Wenger’s time is up. There are the people who are abusing him, while some other people just prefer to focus on his lacks.

1 Like

Well that’s Mustafi and Perez confirmed

Is it just me, or ever since that tweet came out regards to the person who helps run Mesuts social media and some other player mix up, I feel skeptical as to whether he writes anything himself or not now :frowning:

he probably just pays the guy to run his twitter and doesn’t have any say in what happens

Certainly a PR team involved to some extent. Hardly surprising given his endorsements.

I just pretend he can’t read or write and they’re just helping him out, helps maintain the illusion that he actually gives a fuck.

3 Likes

Ya Castiel Ya

5 Likes

This is real Oezil English and it’s glorious

the team is serge gnabry because he bring me to love?