Mesut Özil

Brilliant news to be fair. We need him on conserve all the energy he can. Welldone Germany!

Guardian sport front page tomorrow

3 Likes

I said a while back Ozil looks lost without Giroud’s presence. It’s no surprise that he gets his first assist when the big frenchman returned.

They have a special relationship, wouldn’t surprise me if Ozil is stalling over his contract because he wants assurances on Giroud’s playing time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit you’re serious… HAHAHAHAHA

24 Likes

lol you’re obsession with Giroud is getting a bit out of control mate.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Ah, I see the art of trolling is not forgotten.

8 Likes

Finally tthe shit english media is giving him some credit. btw its only a quarter of season and he has 7 goals already. i think there is a very good chance of him scoring 20 goals this season which will be awesome.

Haha.
I remember last season he had 18 assists by december & we were all thinking of Ozil raking up 30 assists.

Ended up second half of season with 1 assist.

curiously coinciding with Giroud not scoring for 15 games straight.

2 Likes

But he’s so damn handsome :giroud2: (his O face) … lol

Deja vu.

This time last season (approximately) Giroud had scored a fair few and you were talking about him scoring 30. As I did then, I’ll warn you that you’ll be disappointed if you expect him to keep up this rate of scoring.

Mesut’s output will all depend on the collective form of the team that’s built around him and Cazorla.

Even in the second half of last season I always thought he was still performing at a top level. By far I place the majority of the blame on the rest of the team and the organisation and decision-making of the manager for our failure last season.

This would make my life tbh

2 Likes

Would expect him to be on 200k a week at least

4 Likes

Apparently he’s been “close” to signing for months, to be honest I don’t want to hear anything about it until he actually has signed.

Agreed, he has the club right where he wants them and clearly knows what he’s worth.

2 Likes

Right now he is THE ONLY player on the team that deserve any amount he wants.
In NBA and NHL and NFL term, he is the Franchise Player.

1 Like

Probably best not to read this thread so. Or the forum really. Or actually just the internet in general. I tell ya what we’ll text you if it happens otherwise expect the worst. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He’s our MVP no question about that.

1 Like