Mesut Özil

I don’t think I’ll ever forgive David Moyes for passing on Özil.
Champions League Gameweek 4

Redcafe poster.

hahahahahahaha DAVIE MOYES THE ARSENAL LEGEND :ozil:

4 Likes

2 Likes

[quote=“Calum, post:423, topic:65”]
Redcafe poster.

hahahahahahaha DAVIE MOYES THE ARSENAL LEGEND
[/quote]Given how woeful they’ve been at trying to fit big named players into their squad over the last few seasons, they’d have probably completely wasted his talents there and probably end up selling him on.

Nonetheless, thank god Real Madrid were so desperate to buy Bale they were mental to give up Ozil to fund it. Weakening our local rivals and giving us Mesut.

We SERIOUSLY need to win a title while he’s here.

[quote=“Arsenal, post:393, topic:65, full:true”]
Anyone know how to get semen out of one’s eye?
[/quote] @Persona

:giroud:

5 Likes

DB 10 couldn’t have done it better. Beautiful goal. Ya know it must have been cool for you all to experience all the magical Bergkamp and Henry moments. I’ve just mainly experienced the banter years as an Arsenal fan. This felt different.

1 Like

Some say the two defenders and keeper are still on the ground

3 Likes

He has some outrageous qualities does Mesut.

#jaMesutja#

1 Like

This is awesome! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Extravagantly gifted player

Would love he did the same on sunday. Image the reaction :giroud2:

:fire::fire::fire:

Full Article - https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/c9qvp3k2x0qsrJ1XBPWfvQ/Show/Newfound-goal-threat-elevating-Ozil-and-Arsenal-to-next-level

Ozil and Sanchez are world class, despite what Shearer says about there only being one world class player in the PL.

1 Like

Sanchez is not world class

1 Like

4 Likes

He would walk into any team in the PL.
In fact I can’t think of any club that he wouldn’t.

1 Like

Haha good joke post your actual post now

1 Like

@InvincibleDB10 @Calum

My personal world class threshold is quite high. Sanchez is top level but not world class imo. Too inefficient as a player.

It depends what your definition of world class is, which is subjective but I think if a player can walk into the first team of any club, then he is world class.

Well I disagree with that assumption. I’ve said many times Arsenal is his level, he has it quite good here. He’d struggle for consistent game time at any club higher than us.

Sanchez couldn’t play for Bayern for example?

I’ve always had a sense you don’t quite like the cut of Alexis’ jib, why is that?

He works his socks off for the team and is practically a role model in that respect, scores, creates and has a ride or die mentality which you’ve called weak. Pound for pound how many players of his type are superior?

Back to Mesut we might as well starting calling him Reaper because he took the souls of those two defenders and keeper yesterday, what an incredible player we’ve been blessed with.

4 Likes